PDA

View Full Version : LOOK WHAT SHE DID!!!!!!!

LauraP
May 4th, 2018, 02:36 PM
My husband took Napoleon to his usual groomer and look what she did!!
This is what he's supposed to look like.
Needless to say she has been replaced! My sister says since he is incognito now he should be wild and crazy and do bad things like dump the trash

SuzanneOrleansOntario
May 4th, 2018, 02:42 PM
Oh my. Poor him. Just don't let him near a mirror. He may be afraid of his reflection.

Star lover
May 4th, 2018, 03:04 PM
Oh my....by the expression on his face.....he knows....poor thing!

Wow, it's a shame to have to pay for such a poor job! Ouch!

Hulamoon
May 4th, 2018, 03:12 PM
I had a groomer do that too. I was shocked she took it upon herself to take it that far. Your groomer should of left that sweet face alone!

geegeequilts
May 4th, 2018, 03:13 PM
We used to go to PetSmart to have our Cocker Spaniel, Lady, to be groomed. In the middle of December the imbecile that was grooming her started on her legs first & was giving her a "summer" cut!!! IN THE MIDDLE OF DECEMBER!!! My husband wouldn't let me go with him to pick her up. He knew I'd give the groomer & store manager a grooming they wouldn't forget. Just want to add Lady was having serious health issues & we lost her 2 weeks later. It goes without saying we felt we had not stood up for her like I wanted to.

I think Napoleon looks cute either way.

Gina

nativetexan
May 4th, 2018, 03:32 PM
Oh my goodness, well it can be his summer cut!!! cute anyway.

DeniseSm
May 4th, 2018, 04:05 PM
Poor thing. Hang in there, things will get better.

TMP
May 4th, 2018, 04:19 PM
He is cute either way ! Wonder why she did that too him?

I am a big Auburn football fan but......... At least she didn't do to this to him. Amanda and I were downtown during football season and saw this poor dog. 152231

Heather
May 4th, 2018, 05:14 PM
Poor little guy! He looks embarassed. you always leave beards alone! Dogs hate losing their beards. Everyone knows that. Sheesh.

Hulamoon
May 4th, 2018, 05:20 PM
Poor little guy! He looks embarassed. you always leave beards alone! Dogs hate losing their beards. Everyone knows that. Sheesh.

It's like kitties and whiskers too. They need them!

bubba
May 4th, 2018, 06:11 PM
Yoda always goes to a groomer and loves it! He is a schnoodle and looks just like a schnauzer. A few years ago on facebook, I saw a picture of a schnauzer who had been groomed to look like a donkey and was adorable!!! I let Yoda's hair grow out for longer than normal and got out my clippers and went to town to make him look like a donkey.

All he looked like was an ass and he did not come near me for weeks!!

quiltsRfun
May 4th, 2018, 07:49 PM
He doesn’t look very happy about that haircut.

LLLinda
May 4th, 2018, 07:58 PM
He looks completely different but oh so cute. Did the groomer give you any reason for the new haircut?

cv quilter
May 4th, 2018, 08:28 PM
Well, I get it! I have a King Charles (Cavalier) and I know what they SHOULD like like, but we get our little girl kept close trimmed except for the ears and tail....If I got something different than what we expect (we use the same groomer for several years), I would ask "WHY" and see what the next cut brings. Next time, if it's not what we wanted..."TA TA!"_ I gotta say, though, your doggie is pretty darned cute either way.

cv quilter
May 4th, 2018, 08:29 PM
Yoda always goes to a groomer and loves it! He is a schnoodle and looks just like a schnauzer. A few years ago on facebook, I saw a picture of a schnauzer who had been groomed to look like a donkey and was adorable!!! I let Yoda's hair grow out for longer than normal and got out my clippers and went to town to make him look like a donkey.

All he looked like was an ass and he did not come near me for weeks!!

OK, this one made me laugh out loud! LOVE it!

Suzette
May 5th, 2018, 09:36 AM
I think he's a cutie, even with his buzz cut. But I would not have paid for that cut if it wasn't what I asked for.

Bubby
May 5th, 2018, 10:51 AM
This is very unfortunate and I know he feels self conscious. Give him extra love until he grows out some. Glad you have replaced your groomer. My groomer is a Westie owner and she already knows what haircuts I don't want the Girls to have.

EnumclawGramma
May 5th, 2018, 01:00 PM
I have a King Charles Cavalier Mollie, and I am the only one who touches her. I've just read too many stories about groomers doing things like this and worse - injuries to the fur baby - and I just don't trust her to anyone. I've watched them through the window at Petco and they don't handle the dogs like they care. Some of those little munchkins look scared and insecure.

Barb is right, give him lots of extra love and snuggles and he will grow out and get over this. Not sure I would trust that groomer again. Ever. Grrrr!

jjkaiser
May 8th, 2018, 12:54 AM
Aw the poor thing. But I still think he is cute either way and not to worry the hair will grow back. It's interesting that the dog has a sense of style like he knows he got a bad haircut, and is not happy about it either!

Blondie
May 8th, 2018, 06:20 AM
See, I would be passing out boxing gloves. What the heckfire shoot did you do, I would be saying. Still, cutie pie doggie. I just had a conversation with a client on Saturday about groomers. Good ones are few and far between.