PDA

View Full Version : has anyone heard from shirley knot or redcaboose?

Deegles
April 29th, 2018, 08:50 AM
I know Sugar had a bad spelll. I thought she was better. is shirley knot alright? has anyone heard from these ladies?

JCY
April 29th, 2018, 09:02 AM
Not sure about Shirley, but there has been no posting from Sugar since she & her husb. got out of the hosp. after having pneumonia. People have sent cards, called, PM'd, etc., but no response. I've been concerned about them.

Georgie Girl
April 29th, 2018, 09:35 AM
Someone else asked about Shirley Knot and I noticed under her picture where there is different names like designer diva, etc. and they keep changing. I don't know how they get there but under Shirley's it says banned.

JulieC
April 29th, 2018, 09:46 AM
Georgie Girl beat me to it...I noticed the "banned" under Shirley's name as well.

Kgrammiecaz
April 29th, 2018, 01:06 PM
Wow. Thats sad.

oldsewer
April 29th, 2018, 01:34 PM
I would add Sandy from Cincinnati, "easyquilts" to the list of people to worry about also. She was really struggling, and hasn't been on the forum for a long time. Hope she and her little dogs are ok. Anyone in touch with her?

Granny Fran
April 29th, 2018, 01:50 PM
Sandy from Cincy aka easyquilts lives not too far from me. Saw her last summer and she has taken a different direction with her sewing crafts. She is doing more knitting and her little doggies were fine too. She was going to the Y and has alternate transportation when she needs to get around.

Carol336
April 29th, 2018, 03:59 PM
Sandy from Cincy aka easyquilts lives not too far from me. Saw her last summer and she has taken a different direction with her sewing crafts. She is doing more knitting and her little doggies were fine too. She was going to the Y and has alternate transportation when she needs to get around.

Good to hear about Sandy - I've had her on my mind lately.

oldsewer
April 29th, 2018, 04:28 PM
Thanks so much, I've been thinking about her. If you happen to see her again, please tell her the forum folks say Hi.

Deegles
April 29th, 2018, 09:31 PM
Thanks for the update everyone. Sugar if you are reading this we miss you and are worried!

MaryD
April 29th, 2018, 09:40 PM
I miss Shirley, too.

Monique
April 30th, 2018, 08:21 AM
I can't find shirley on the list????????????????

shermur
April 30th, 2018, 09:50 AM
I can still get to Shirley's page since we corresponded private messages together. I miss her; she was someone I could depend on while I lived in Arkansas as she did, too!

Snip Snip
April 30th, 2018, 12:29 PM
I think she was removed from the forum.

kimsophia
May 1st, 2018, 12:35 AM
Stationarymom hasn't responded to the PM I sent her. :(

sew-what2015
May 1st, 2018, 08:40 AM
I still say a nightly prayer for Joan.