PDA

View Full Version : Well that stinks

KPH
April 26th, 2018, 05:10 PM
So I figured out how to compress the photos, and started to attach them to show you the pretty baby quilts. Now the message is that the pictures are invalid. Dang, it's a Kodak camera, it works on Facebook. sigh

Anyway, I did finish the three baby quilts this afternoon and sorted all of the boxes of nails. One more empty box out in the garage.

MaggieSue
April 26th, 2018, 06:31 PM
Sorry we can't see your photos. Great job on the garage!!!

Hulamoon
April 26th, 2018, 08:07 PM
You could create a URL in Photo Bucket. That would bring up the picture. http://photobucket.com/

KarenC
April 26th, 2018, 08:12 PM
Congrats on the baby quilt finishes and the box of nails. Now wait, are you chewing those nails because you can't load the photos. (JK) Honestly, I know how it feels to get one box of something done. For every box of stuff I get out of the house, I bug my DD to get rid of more of her stuff that's still in my house. Baby steps, but we're getting it done. Took a box of baby clothes to the resale shop this week, and got $15.50. Use it towards a purchase there and no sales tax. Win, win all the way around.

SallyO'Sews
April 27th, 2018, 11:30 PM
Did you try re-sizing the photos before uploading them onto the Forum?

RockinLou
April 28th, 2018, 12:35 AM
I have a hard time loading pictures to the forum too, but I honestly haven't taken much time to learn either my photos in my Mac or the rules for the forum, but I do wish it were easier!!

chelea
April 28th, 2018, 01:15 AM
Here's how I resize on my Mac: use Preview, open your pic, go to Tools, click on resize. I just play with the resolution number until I get the image size to approx. 50% then save it to my desktop. That size works with the photo uploader on the Forum.
Make sure to go to Preview when you start the process. I have trouble if I open an image in Photos first then try to switch over to Preview.