PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday hellos!!!

Monique
April 17th, 2018, 09:50 AM
Good morning friends. I slept in this morning and it was glorious. After the sh****tty rain day yesterday we did get a little of the white stuff through the night. Nothing major but holy crow, it is the middle of April. Where is spring?

I had a lovely day with Bonnie yesterday. We made a pit stop at Fabricland and I picked up some cotton batting at 50% off, no fabric though. Stopped at another quilt store that is closing BUT they were closed due to bad weather. Off to Arnprior to one store we knew would be open. I bought two of the same charm packs and got 25%. We had lunch at a REAL Chinese restaurant - no eggrolls and that kind of stuff- but weird things. All I ate was chicken fried rice.

Today is Victoria's Quilts but I am not going to go today. I just want to stay home.

Greg and Ashley fly home on Sunday and stay for the week. They are house hunting. We will get together one night for dinner.

Well off to start my day. Hubby's lunch is made and he is off to work.

Have a great day everyone.

grammaterry
April 17th, 2018, 10:32 AM
Ah, two good morning threads!! Good to see you up and about

KPH
April 17th, 2018, 10:36 AM
Ah, two good morning threads!! Good to see you up and about

I think we're up to three.

Good Morning, Monique!

SuzanneOrleansOntario
April 17th, 2018, 10:10 PM
Good morning friends. I slept in this morning and it was glorious. After the sh****tty rain day yesterday we did get a little of the white stuff through the night. Nothing major but holy crow, it is the middle of April. Where is spring?

I had a lovely day with Bonnie yesterday. We made a pit stop at Fabricland and I picked up some cotton batting at 50% off, no fabric though. Stopped at another quilt store that is closing BUT they were closed due to bad weather. Off to Arnprior to one store we knew would be open. I bought two of the same charm packs and got 25%. We had lunch at a REAL Chinese restaurant - no eggrolls and that kind of stuff- but weird things. All I ate was chicken fried rice.

Today is Victoria's Quilts but I am not going to go today. I just want to stay home.

Greg and Ashley fly home on Sunday and stay for the week. They are house hunting. We will get together one night for dinner.

Well off to start my day. Hubby's lunch is made and he is off to work.

Have a great day everyone.

Hi Monique, which quilt store is closing? Is is north of Arnprior? I went to the store in Arnprior. When I was getting fabric cut, she mentioned 25% off sale on anything blue, turquoise. So I bought more. Can't resist a good sale.