PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hump day

Monique
April 11th, 2018, 03:44 PM
I guess no one started us off today.

I had a great day yesterday BUT did forget to get a hair cut.

Today I worked on INCOME TAX and got ours done. We are both getting back and that is a bonus.

I am currently at the library downloading some shows. Tonight I hope to get that bag finished for myself.

I hope you are all having a wonderful day so far.

Claire Hallman
April 11th, 2018, 04:13 PM
Seems we are running late today, I have been busy, did my zumba class then went on errands, got a pedi and hit the thrift store. I scored a cute little Brother for $20, can't beat that. I did plug it in, the motor runs and the feed dogs move. It didn't have any feet or accessories. I have printed off the manual and am about to go see what feet I have that might fit.:D

KarenC
April 11th, 2018, 05:46 PM
I've been busy with the GD today. It's amazing how these little ones tire us out. Finished the binding on a charity quilt, but now have found a few spots where the quilting needs to be repaired. Since she is up from her nap, I think the sewing will wait until DD picks her up. Only 2 more hours, I think I can make it. After that I have a few outfits for her that need to be repaired. Maybe I'll get inspired to tackle that project. Hope everyone is having a good day.

KPH
April 11th, 2018, 09:54 PM
Today was Mike's day off, so it was my day out of the house. We hit Lowe's and Home Depot. I picked up 3 of the 18 drawer little cabinets to store DH's massive accumulation of fasteners. I found another 2 boxes of screws and such when I was working on the one wall of the garage.

I was surprised that the mailman put a package on the porch. I ordered the backing fabric and batting on Saturday, it's here already. On the other hand, what I ordered from M* on 4/3 has shipped, but I haven't gotten notice of it being shipped yet and what I ordered yesterday has shipped. Weird, but at least its all on the way.

Tonight was family dinner, we had fish tacos. DS#1 told J that he an PaPa were opposites. J likes fish and PaPa didn't. PaPa liked shrimp and J doesn't. It was good, I baked flounder for the kids and mahi mahi for the grown ups. I enjoyed it and baking it all in parchment envelopes there was no fishy smell.

I picked up a bit of fabric for my May SS. I'm excited about getting to work on that.

I hope everyone had a wonderful day!