PDA

View Full Version : Jonathan Pitre has passed away

Monique
April 6th, 2018, 07:26 AM
I don't know if any of you have heard the story about Jonathan Pitre. He was a Canadian boy who suffered from epidermolysis bullosa (EB). His story can be read here. What an amazing young man. May he now rest in peace.

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/i-cant-imagine-my-life-without-him-says-tina-boileau-after-the-death-of-son-jonathan-pitre

Star lover
April 6th, 2018, 07:49 AM
Wow, I stand in awe of an amazing young man........such a blessing.

Anitamae56
April 6th, 2018, 08:24 AM
Oh my what strength him and his mother had.

KPH
April 6th, 2018, 08:58 AM
Sometimes we need our eyes opened to see what blessings we truly have. I can't even begin to imagine the weight of her loss.

Bubby
April 6th, 2018, 09:05 AM
What an incredibly courageous young man with an equally awesome and devoted mother.

Rest In Peace, Jonathan.

JCY
April 6th, 2018, 09:06 AM
I have never heard of that condition. I read what I could before I got a security notice about the questionability of the security of that web site, so I clicked off. What an amazing young man. May he rest in peace, & God comfort his mother.

SuzanneOrleansOntario
April 6th, 2018, 09:13 AM
Oh Monique. That is so sad for his mom and family. He did suffer way too much from this disease at such a young age. May he rest in peace. His struggle and pain are over. He was an inspiration of syrenpgth for many.

Nwmnteacher
April 6th, 2018, 11:04 AM
Prayers being offered for his mom and family. Such a brave young man.

Cokie
April 6th, 2018, 04:47 PM
What a courageous young man and supportive mother. Heartbreaking, and yet he turned it into something positive. Rest in peace, Jonathan.