PDA

View Full Version : Logitech Computer Keyboard Now Working! :)

JCY
April 5th, 2018, 11:11 PM
I prefer to use a separate keyboard instead of my laptop's keyboard. It quit working in the middle of my post this a.m. & I couldn't figure out what was wrong. It hasn't worked all day. I was thinking I might need to buy a new keyboard. This eve. I googled the problem & found an easy fix. Replace the batteries! Duh! I totally forgot there were batteries in it. Two AAA batteries did the trick. I'm back in business. Love getting answers on Google.

KPH
April 5th, 2018, 11:16 PM
Glad it was an easy fix!

quilt_gems_25
April 5th, 2018, 11:16 PM
Years ago I knew someone who fixed business computers. One of the main problems he encountered was the plug coming out of the wall. :O)

Bubby
April 5th, 2018, 11:53 PM
Good News, Joy!

grammaterry
April 6th, 2018, 10:18 AM
If only everything was that easy...right?

Carlie Wolf
April 6th, 2018, 10:23 AM
Thank you for posting this. I use a separate Logitech also. My laptop keyboards never seem to work longer than a year. My logitec that I've been using or 2 or 3 years has also started acting up. I didn't realize the battery thing either. Perhaps it's time :-). Lately it seems to have a mind of it's own and the space bar continues to run on it's own :-) Very annoying.

JCY
April 6th, 2018, 11:33 AM
All it took was 2 AAA batteries! So glad it was an easy fix. I've had separate keyboards since I bought my laptop in 2010. This is only my 2nd keyboard. I think I wore the letters off the first one because I was using those sanitary wipes to clean it. I have lettering missing on several of the keys from use, but I still know what they are without looking. My mouse has a green light that indicates if the battery is good and red when it gets low.

Carlie Wolf
April 6th, 2018, 04:01 PM
humm, mine must be a really cheap logitech because I can't find a place in the back for batteries :-/