PDA

View Full Version : A Smile for Hump-Day

Star lover
April 4th, 2018, 07:15 AM

If I don't move, they won't see me.....shhhhhh.....where's that Easter basket?.....I hid it here.....I think.....

JCY
April 4th, 2018, 09:03 AM
Cute! When I went outside yest. to hang up the pillows to air, there was a rabbit close to the clothes lines. I was a little too close for comfort, so it moved over to the flower bed & hid in the shade of one of the perennials. It sat quietly in that spot until the lawn service came & it took off. We have 2 rabbits that live in our yard all the time. One of these days I expect to see some kits; the rabbit has nested under our shed.

MissMay
April 4th, 2018, 11:36 AM
Guess Spring still isn't ready to arrive here as we had snow on Monday, icy rain on Tuesday and fog this morning. Come on Spring brighten and warm our days as we're anxious to see some green grass and flowers.

Woke up tired this morning and hoping some more coffee will get me going or I'm going to lie down and take a nap. DH finally got our tax papers together as we're meeting with the accountant tomorrow. DH always insisted on doing the figuring himself on a work sheet but somehow added something wrong or left a figure out so every year we were audited. Have had someone doing the taxes the past few years and guess what? No audits! What a relief!