PDA

View Full Version : I Got Surprise Mail!

Carolnnc
March 31st, 2018, 03:25 PM
Thank you Carlie Wolf for the wonderful & sweet surprise, you made my day. The work you put into the bag is amazing! Words just can't express how your gift has touched my heart.

My camera skills aren't the best but I just had to share a picture:

Ryker thinks he's the king now that he has a bag with his image:-) We've had quite the week with his beginning stages of teenage behavior. He isn't allowed on the furniture!

laura44
March 31st, 2018, 04:12 PM
What a thoughtful gift, love it!

Carlie Wolf
March 31st, 2018, 04:14 PM
You're very welcome :-)

I love his ear the way he has it and OMG those eyes. He does have the teenage look going for him there LOL

For those who didn't see it. This is the pic you posted that I played with for the embroidery design. It was really so much fun for me to have Ryker do his modeling thing for me :-)

Cokie
March 31st, 2018, 04:47 PM
The bag is really cute and Ryker is adorable!

KPH
March 31st, 2018, 05:30 PM
The bag and pups are adorable!

MaggieSue
March 31st, 2018, 07:22 PM
Carlie Wolf you are a very generous and talented digitizer!!!

Rhonda K
March 31st, 2018, 07:26 PM
He isn't allowed on the furniture!151458

Who told you that? LOL.

It's a pretty bag and such a nice gift. Great job with the embroidery Carlie Wolf!

jjkaiser
March 31st, 2018, 07:33 PM
This was a fun surprise for me to see here on the forum too! Carlie that bag is amazing. What a perfect likeness. Ryker is such a cute dog, but you better go shopping for a bigger rug soon, he isn't going to fit on that little one for long!

LLLinda
March 31st, 2018, 08:23 PM
How is it going keeping Ryker off the furniture? 5 dogs ago I said there would be no more dogs sleeping in our bed. I caved the first night because I wanted the little stinker with me.

cv quilter
March 31st, 2018, 08:33 PM
Carlie, that is beautiful. You really did capture Ryker! What a thoughtful thing for you to do!

Carolnnc
March 31st, 2018, 08:51 PM
How is it going keeping Ryker off the furniture? 5 dogs ago I said there would be no more dogs sleeping in our bed. I caved the first night because I wanted the little stinker with me.

It took 3 days of constant monitoring but he hasn't tried again. Since he's going to weigh 80 pounds there is no way he's sleeping on the bed. Plus DH is a restless sleeper & I haven't had a good nights sleep in over 30 years. No way I'm adding to that pain.

Carolnnc
March 31st, 2018, 08:53 PM
This was a fun surprise for me to see here on the forum too! Carlie that bag is amazing. What a perfect likeness. Ryker is such a cute dog, but you better go shopping for a bigger rug soon, he isn't going to fit on that little one for long!

He just goes to that rug for a down/stay for food. I had to make his pillow huge so he wouldn't drag it around the house:-)

Carlie Wolf
March 31st, 2018, 09:23 PM
I have three pics of Carlie at an age progression to show how well I did with "no dogs in the bed". I'll try to find them tomorrow and post them for you.

grammaterry
March 31st, 2018, 10:15 PM
now isn't that the sweetest thing..both the bag and the dog

Bubby
April 1st, 2018, 05:57 AM
That's such a sweet little bag...lucky Girl you!

LLLinda
April 1st, 2018, 05:21 PM
Oh Lord 80 pounds. Can't blame you for that at all. Mine are only in the 10-15 pound range. Although I have a DD and SIL that let a great dane sleep with them. The SIL ends up going to another bed every night. Couldn't handle one that big either.