PDA

View Full Version : It's Wednesday

Monique
March 28th, 2018, 09:08 AM
Good morning friends. I slept late this morning. Well I didn't do any sewing yesterday. I left early in the morning do get some much needed groceries. Timed it so that I could get to guild as it is in the same town. We had a couple of speakers from the Mississippi Textile Museum. Here is a link to their website. http://mvtm.ca/ They showed up some pretty old quilts and coverlets. It was a very interesting presentation.

I picked up pizza for supper along the way. In bed early last night. Apparently my snoring put Les out at about 4:30 this morning. I just got up not too long ago but I had taken something to help me sleep.

So for today I haven't decided what I am sewing yet. I may continue the paper piecing to see if I can continue without Bonnie by my side.

Have a great day friends.

KPH
March 28th, 2018, 11:01 AM
Good Morning All.

The house is really quiet, BIL, niece and her BF just left heading back to NC to pick up MIL and head back to IN tomorrow. Last night Lexie wanted to go shopping. Holy cow, having two boys I never knew what shopping with a teenage girl was like. I think we stopped at every shop in Town Center. If only there was a LQS there! Anyway she tried on several dresses and finally decided on one at the last shop. She is definitely a 'name brand' kind of gal. We didn't hit any of the shops for 'my age' dresses so there are a couple of shops I'd like to look at when we go back there today. I enjoyed having them, but one night is enough.

Time to get busy and put the house back together and get the laundry caught up again.

Prayers for those in need and thanksgiving for all of our many blessings.

Ginny B
March 28th, 2018, 11:21 AM
Good morning. Just posted in the other Wednesday thread too. Heading home today from my week of dog-sitting while DS#1 was in California visiting with his brother and family. He had a nice week. And so did I but I am ready to go home. We are heading into a busy month and before it gets moving at full speed ahead, I want to do a little organizing and cleaning at home. I feel like I'm coming out of my winter's hibernation and have the urge to do some Spring cleaning. Now if only Mother nature will cooperate. We actually had some sleet here last night. Only rain this morning though.

Have a great day all.