PDA

View Full Version : A Smile for the Start of the Week

Star lover
March 26th, 2018, 07:26 AM
Something different this morning.....

I was walking with my four-year-old daughter. She picked up something off the ground and started to put it in her mouth. I asked her not to do that. “Why?” “Because it's been laying outside and is dirty and probably has germs.”

At this point, she looked at me with total admiration and asked, “ Wow! How do you know all the stuff?” “Uh,” I was thinking quickly, “all moms know this stuff, it's on the Mommy Test. You have to know it, or they don't let you be a mommy.”

We walked along in silence for two to three minutes, but she was evidently pondering this new information. “Oh….I get it!” she beamed. “Then if you flunk, you have to be the Daddy.”

Jerri88
March 26th, 2018, 07:35 AM
That was so cute! Thanks for sharing!

KPH
March 26th, 2018, 08:39 AM
That's adorable! lol

Cokie
March 26th, 2018, 08:56 AM
Oh my goodness! What kids say...adorable!

Mimi_Howard
March 26th, 2018, 09:50 AM
Almost spit out my coffee on this one, so funny! I wasn't as smooth as you with the "germs", I just told my kids when they were little like that when they ask why about outdoor things... because bugs crawl over things and poop and pee on them! Lucky for me they didn't turn out to be bug haters! One less thing to blame mom about in therapy.:lol:

MaggieSue
March 26th, 2018, 10:24 AM
Oh that is so funny!!!

Hulamoon
March 26th, 2018, 11:01 AM
That's so cute Anita! And Mimi I though that was perfect too.

I did a speech in a class in college on why spitting in public should be illegal. It was an argument assignment. A guy spits on the street, a kids ball bounces in it and they don't wash their hands before eating. So, I get the germ thing. lol

laura44
March 26th, 2018, 12:31 PM
hahhahahaa!

Debbie Watters
March 26th, 2018, 03:17 PM
Too cute! Thanks for the smile ...