PDA

View Full Version : Prayers Needed please

Monique
March 19th, 2018, 04:45 AM
I never underestimate the power of prayers.

My friend Bonnie got the results back from her biopsy. It is the dreaded C and it is at Stage 3. I don't know exactly what type she has but considering she had a colonoscopy I am thinking colon. She has met with the surgeon and today she meets with the Anesthesiologist. Hopefully she will have a surgery date sooner rather than later. I had told her that my friends here were praying for her and I know that she appreciates all your prayers.

From both of us, a great big thank you.

Georgie Girl
March 19th, 2018, 05:23 AM
My prayers are here for you and your friend.

Bubby
March 19th, 2018, 05:37 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this, Monique. I will be praying for Bonnie and her family and friends.

Jean Sewing Machine
March 19th, 2018, 06:17 AM
Oh no! Your quilting buddy! Will say many prayers for successful surgery and treatment.

Star lover
March 19th, 2018, 06:59 AM
Oh Monique.....so sad for Bonnie, her family .....and you!
I'll add Bonnie, her family and you to my prayers. Hopefully and prayerfully she have surgery soon and all with positive results.
Hugs for you both!

Sandy Navas
March 19th, 2018, 08:50 AM
We've got her covered (and you, too - we know you'll be a nervous wreck). Hugs to you and Bonnie, and comfort requests in the prayers.

KPH
March 19th, 2018, 08:53 AM
Lifting prayers for Bonnie, her family and you!

JCY
March 19th, 2018, 09:02 AM
Prayer for Bonnie & you, too. God is able!

Blondie
March 19th, 2018, 09:30 AM
have been praying and my dear friend, will continue. Stage 3 can be totally overcome. Adding my gentle hugs to yours.

MRoy
March 19th, 2018, 09:38 AM
Praying for Bonnie, her family, & for you.

Anitamae56
March 19th, 2018, 09:41 AM
Your dear friend, I will be praying for her , family and her friends and especially you as it sounds like you and her are very close.

EsGrandma
March 19th, 2018, 09:55 AM
Praying for Bonnie, her family and you

Astatoo
March 19th, 2018, 09:56 AM
So sad to hear this Monique, Bonnie has been added to my prayer list.

pcbatiks
March 19th, 2018, 09:58 AM
Prayers for Bonnie. Sad to hear this.

Carolnnc
March 19th, 2018, 10:14 AM
Prayers for healing and comfort.

MissMay
March 19th, 2018, 10:20 AM
OH Dear, Will pray all goes well for Bonnie. We were shocked and overwhelmed with fear when my sister got results like Bonnie but here it is 2 years later and she's doing fine with strong indications she'll knock that Big C out. She says it was the power of prayers that did the job so keep those prayers coming for Bonnie.

jjkaiser
March 19th, 2018, 11:41 AM
Oh dear my thoughts are with you both. I sure don't understand why cancer so often strikes the nicest, most un-deserving people. If you want us to send her cards or anything just let us know.

LLLinda
March 19th, 2018, 12:49 PM
I'm so hoping this has been caught in time. My Mother and her dad both died from colon cancer. I came within a hair myself. The surgeon first told my it was not cancerous but during surgery he really thought it was and requested another biopsy. Thank the Lord it came back negative too. I an an advocate of colonoscopy wherever the subject comes up.

chelea
March 19th, 2018, 01:26 PM
Adding my prayers too.

geegeequilts
March 19th, 2018, 03:50 PM
Monique

I am so sorry to hear your friend Bonnie is facing that horrible "c" word. You know I'll be praying for her & a speedy recovery. I'll also include you in my prayers cos I'd feel the same if my BFF was facing anything as serious as any kind of cancer. Keep us posted & be sure to tell Bonnie we are sending thoughts & prayers to her as well.

Gina

Monique
March 19th, 2018, 04:42 PM
Oh dear my thoughts are with you both. I sure don't understand why cancer so often strikes the nicest, most un-deserving people. If you want us to send her cards or anything just let us know.

I hadn't thought of that but that sure would be nice. You can send them addressed to her but using my address which is in my user notes. Thank you for that.

Cokie
March 19th, 2018, 08:21 PM
Saying a prayer for your friend Bonnie and for you. I hate cancer. But I'm thankful that there have been so many advancements in the treatment of cancer and so many success stories - I will pray that Bonnie will soon be sharing her success story with us.

auntiemern
March 19th, 2018, 08:33 PM
Prayers for your friend.

Tracie T
March 19th, 2018, 09:25 PM
Prayers sent for Bonnie and family. For you Monique, as well.