PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hear of G-adventures?

Hulamoon
March 18th, 2018, 02:52 AM
I get Emails from them (I signed up a long time ago) Now That I want to take a vacation I have been looking into them some more. It's an interesting company.

https://www.gadventures.com/

chelea
March 18th, 2018, 04:08 AM
No, I'm not familiar but would be interested in hearing about your experiences if you go,

SuzanneOrleansOntario
March 18th, 2018, 10:28 AM
This looks interesting. I'm not certain but I think this may be the company my friend went with to Australia and New Zealand. Did some adventuresome things.

I am interested in river cruising in Europe. A friend of mine is hooked and has gone on about 8 of them and recommend doing this.

grammaterry
March 18th, 2018, 10:47 AM
Wow, I am really thinking now. Have been wanting to travel. Wonder if two 70 year old fairly fit folks could do the Inca Hiking.

TMP
March 18th, 2018, 11:25 AM
That looks like so much fun!! You should do it. I like the idea of small groups. Which one of the tours are you thinking about ? I also would love to hear about it if you do.

Hulamoon
March 18th, 2018, 11:47 AM
Wow, I am really thinking now. Have been wanting to travel. Wonder if two 70 year old fairly fit folks could do the Inca Hiking.

My mom went to Africa and the Himalayas with a company called Eldertrecks. You have to be sixty. There are reviews on line that I noticed.

https://www.eldertreks.com/

DNeubauer
March 18th, 2018, 03:04 PM
Also check out Road Scholar. They do trips all over the world. Each trip is detailed in the description to the level of activity from very easy to very difficult. Road Scholar caters to older adults, but also has trips for families and grandparent/grandchild.

Hulamoon
March 18th, 2018, 04:46 PM
Also check out Road Scholar. They do trips all over the world. Each trip is detailed in the description to the level of activity from very easy to very difficult. Road Scholar caters to older adults, but also has trips for families and grandparent/grandchild.

Thanks for the tip!