PDA

View Full Version : A Smile for the Weekend!

Star lover
March 2nd, 2018, 08:30 AM
Chalk art by David Zinn of Ann Arbor, Michigan......hope you enjoy!

I could do this today....in the snow we have........but I'd never get back up and would lie there like a slug......

Monique
March 2nd, 2018, 08:48 AM
If I did that today I would get hurt, hahaha. No fresh snow here and that's a good thing.

auntstuff
March 2nd, 2018, 10:44 AM
Amazing mind this guy has!

Caroline T.
March 2nd, 2018, 11:12 AM
"SPLAT"

Been there, done that, and I assure you, it wouldn't have been a cute picture. But I think this piece of his artwork is my favorite.

KPH
March 2nd, 2018, 11:15 AM
That's J yesterday morning... no snow to break his fall, though.

MissMay
March 2nd, 2018, 11:17 AM
Thanks so much Anita. Been enjoying all of his creative designs and this one made me laugh. Between the little green guy in the snow and Blondie's humorous morning post my weekend is off to a fine start. I'll be baking some biscotti later and that's sure to add to my weekend enjoyment. I made a double batch of dough so I'll have enough to send some to a dear friend for her BDay and the rest for us.

Hulamoon
March 2nd, 2018, 11:34 AM
How cute! I like how you got snails/slug in both your morning posts. :lol:

Star lover
March 2nd, 2018, 11:40 AM
The slug was in reference to my all time favorite Christmas movie......can ya guess which one?

Nwmnteacher
March 2nd, 2018, 01:41 PM
This is adorable! Thanks Anita for posting these "smile makers"!

Jeanne

Hulamoon
March 2nd, 2018, 02:17 PM
The slug was in reference to my all time favorite Christmas movie......can ya guess which one?

'A Christmas story!'

Star lover
March 2nd, 2018, 02:36 PM
'A Christmas story!'

You got it! Yeah....mmmmmm, sorry no prize.....wishing you the happiest of days! Not really a prize, but thought it might be fun to guess!

It's also my all time favorite line in the movie.....I've seen it dozens of times and I laugh outloud every time.....my DH doesn't get it.....no matter, I think it'shilarious!