PDA

View Full Version : A little package - oh joy.

SuzanneOrleansOntario
March 1st, 2018, 05:43 PM
I picked up another MSQC package from the mailbox today. There is one item on back order, which I received an email about it, shortly after I placed the order. I'm not in a rush for it, as I havent started that lap quilt for a friend. It is a Anne of Green Gable fabric. My friend is so proud of her heritage, as she is from PEI and the author Lucy Maude Montgomery was a great aunt of hers. She is a delight.

Well I have to say that delivery is much better than before xmas. It is taking about 10-14 days to deliver to Canada. Still waiting for an order than I placed after these. At this rate, I may get next week. I just wish I had time to spend sewing more these days.

Hoping full moon and March does not bring us ugly weather. I just want it to continue to melt, the 4-5 feet of snow we have. Having said that, I also know that is near I possible, as we always get March snow storms. I will probably have to figure out how to use the snowblower, as the doctor at emergency told DH not to shovel or. Ove items until he has MRI on his back. Well that could be awhile. I guess I will hurry up and hire workers to do what I want done. He will balk at this, but I will say it's for his own good. Really, it's because it will get done well and faster than he could do it.
Happy end of day.

sewbizzy
March 1st, 2018, 05:48 PM
I placed an order last week and it shipped on the second day....much better!!!