PDA

View Full Version : Good afternoon

URIBARRI-MAYOR
February 28th, 2018, 03:32 PM
Everyone in the forum, many days ago that I do not communicate for some reason that I do not know is disconnected from my page and although I communicate with M* and were very kind it took me many days to be another once with all of you, and although I could read your news they did not let me write so now that I have returned I am very happy to be able to communicate with this nice family and to begin I will tell you that today we had a small snowfall of about 20 cm. and they will say that it is not much unemployment in my country if we had not had so much snow for 33 years, although I must say that the snow has almost disappeared because the temperatures have gone from -3 in the morning to 9 in the afternoon so our snow has been a small ephemeral film but very nice , I hope to continue here a long time counting things and reading all their writings and I wish you a wonderful day full of smiles and love150649150650150651150652

KPH
February 28th, 2018, 03:43 PM
It's beautiful! But, no snow here, it's supposed to be in the upper 70s today. The sun is shining, blue skies and puffy clouds. Pollen is everywhere!

Star lover
February 28th, 2018, 03:51 PM
So nice to have you back! Happy everything got cleared up!

sew-what2015
February 28th, 2018, 04:33 PM
Welcome back! We had snow yesterday...a little over 4".
It's a little above freezing today and will be warmer tomorrow and Friday so the snow will be gone by the weekend (I hope!!).

Monique
February 28th, 2018, 07:24 PM
Welcome back!! No snow today but a little rain.

LauraP
February 28th, 2018, 08:08 PM
we've had snow off and on all day. We are now just east of Tucson, Arizona about an hour north of the Mexican border. We were hoping this would be the last day of our RV radiator repair job but it's just to nasty to stay outside for any length of time. It will have to wait for tomorrow.

CraftyJnet
February 28th, 2018, 11:31 PM
Your photos are lovely. We have no snow but do have rain tonight.

Angelia
February 28th, 2018, 11:32 PM
I hope you were able to enjoy the snow--an unusual event. :) Welcome back. :)

grammaterry
March 1st, 2018, 12:17 AM
I bet it was very exciting to have snow after 33 years. We dread it here because it comes pretty often, however, those forum member who live in the northern states get very much snow and ice

MissMay
March 1st, 2018, 01:41 AM
So good that you have connected with Missouri Star forum again. What lovely photos of your town in the snow, it looks so peaceful.

sewbizzy
March 1st, 2018, 02:14 AM
Welcome back!
We get quite a bit of snow here in Pittsburgh...about this time of year we are looking forward to spring and the warmer weather...thank you for the pictures...

Granny Judy
March 1st, 2018, 04:02 AM
So glad to have you BACK!! Lovely photos of your town..

Our snow is all gone since we warmed up.. but now it is raining. My flower bulbs are peeking thru the ground and I can't wait to open all the windows and doors to let fresh air inside. Spring is just around the corner and I can't wait til it arrives fully.

Bubby
March 1st, 2018, 08:41 AM
It's so wonderful to hear from you. I have been wondering if you were doing well. You live in such a beautiful country that even the dusting of snow looks magical. I'm so glad you can write to us again!!

Ginny B
March 1st, 2018, 09:12 AM
Glad you are able to post again. Beautiful pictures of the snow. We may get a few inches today.