PDA

View Full Version : red caboose 1717

chelea
February 24th, 2018, 10:32 AM
Has anyone heard from Sugar lately?

Star lover
February 24th, 2018, 10:41 AM
No, I've sent several pm's since she was last on in December......nothing....
I haven't forgotten her or her husband John....I still keep praying for them both.

Carol336
February 24th, 2018, 10:53 AM
I think of Sugar all the time.....hope all is ok with them both.

Carlie Wolf
February 24th, 2018, 11:52 AM
I haven't heard anything either.

Monique
February 24th, 2018, 02:51 PM
I sent her a card earlier in the week, haven't heard anything yet.

Georgie Girl
February 24th, 2018, 06:11 PM
Sent her a card I think it was last month. She was so active here and now nothing. I pray that all is ok with her and DH. I'm sure when she is ready she will be back. In the meantime we remind her she is missed.

JCY
February 24th, 2018, 06:48 PM
The last time she posted was to let us know they were home from the hospital. Nothing since. I've also been wondering about them. I hope they're okay.

kimsophia
February 26th, 2018, 01:55 AM
I sent Stationarymom a PM a few days ago to ask how she was with no response. :(

chelea
February 26th, 2018, 02:36 AM
Joan has been in my thoughts as well. Hope they're both ok.

LindaKay75
February 26th, 2018, 04:08 PM
I've been thinking of Sugar also. Unusual not to hear from her. I hope she is okay.

jjkaiser
February 27th, 2018, 01:32 AM
I sent her an email tonight. Will let you know if I get an answer.

Heather
March 31st, 2018, 01:59 AM
I sent her an email tonight. Will let you know if I get an answer.

I was thinking about Red Caboose and wondered if anyone did hear from her?

:icon_bump:

TMP
March 31st, 2018, 02:57 AM
I sent her an email about two weeks ago and I haven't heard back. I hope she is okay.

Cokie
March 31st, 2018, 11:00 AM
Gosh, I was thinking of her this morning too! I hope she will be able to let us know how she's doing.

jjkaiser
March 31st, 2018, 11:20 AM
She never responded to the email I sent about 5 weeks ago so I don't know what to think.

sewbizzy
March 31st, 2018, 12:47 PM
I was going to post today to ask about Joan and Sugar both...I hope we hear something soon...I may send some cards out to them...thanks for the post

Snip Snip
March 31st, 2018, 01:43 PM
Just a thought: if one of you has her address and real name, I bet you could find one of her neighbors to contact. You can find almost anything you need on google.

MissMay
March 31st, 2018, 02:21 PM
I sent Stationarymom a PM a few days ago to ask how she was with no response. :(

I sent her a card & note a week or so ago but haven't heard back. I know when I was in rehab last year I thought of all of you often but didn't have the energy to get on the computer and post so let's just hope that is the case with Joan and Sugar and they are busy getting strong.

bubba
March 31st, 2018, 02:45 PM
I never really have interacted with her, but her home/cell phone numbers are listed in her user notes.

Carlie Wolf
March 31st, 2018, 03:09 PM
I think her cell phone number had been changed since then although I'm not certain.

We use to talk on the phone every so often and I think having recalled writing the change down somewhere. She generally phoned me because she liked to call when DH was out. We talked at least once a week. While she was in the hospital in December no one could reach her by phone because she forgot to charge it and didn't have the cord with her. She was only home from the hospital for about two days before we stopped being able to reach her. She had a nurse who was suppose to stay with them for a few days (both had been in the hospital). She was going to phone me the next day but I didn't hear back from her despite emails and such. I'm very concerned as she also had other chronic medical problems. I've looked through my saved PM's, my computer emails etc but have not been able to find the emails where she gave me her contact information. I have my computer doing various searches at the moment. I honestly don't think that she would not have been in contact with me personally or everyone here if she had anyway to do so. She does get very extreme headaches where she doesn't make contact with people but this seems to be too long a period of time. My prayers are with her.

Astatoo
March 31st, 2018, 03:17 PM
I may be totally wrong but...wasn't she at one time registered for the forum retreat this year? I no longer see her as part of the group.

Carlie Wolf
March 31st, 2018, 03:19 PM
It appears her cell phone number listed in the user notes does still work. Her home phone number's message center in full .

I just phoned and left a message. I'll let you know if I hear back.

dwil23
April 1st, 2018, 04:43 AM
I had messaged with her several times as she was interested in a winter home near me. I sent her some info and have never heard back. Honestly, I am concerned. :-(

Monique
April 19th, 2018, 09:17 PM
I sent her a card quite some time ago but never got a response back. I hope she is okay!

jjkaiser
April 19th, 2018, 09:30 PM
She never answered me either. And I specifically remember telling her that everyone on the Forum was freaking out a little about her extended absence after hearing she just got out of the hospital, and could she please check in with someone, anyone, to let her know she is okay.

Carol336
April 20th, 2018, 09:20 AM
Oh my, this is really beginning to worry me. I'm sending up prayers for Sugar and her family.

Simply Quilting
April 20th, 2018, 12:25 PM
I may be totally wrong but...wasn't she at one time registered for the forum retreat this year? I no longer see her as part of the group.

She has not registered for this year's retreat. She was interested in last year's but had not been able to make it work out to go.

I hope that someone is able to reach her soon.