PDA

View Full Version : Sunday morning

Nwmnteacher
February 18th, 2018, 10:07 AM
Good morning everyone!

I was looking forward to a nice snowstorm today, but we've been downgraded to a weather advisory. I'm not really crazy, but I do enjoy snowstorms when I don't have to go anywhere. There's something about being cozy and warm in the house, sewing, and watching the storm outside. I'd never say that around my husband, because he does have to go out in it, and has to deal with the aftermath.

We went to Grand Forks yesterday and did the WalMart run for all the basics, then out to lunch at a Mexican restaurant. Since we live in a small town, and there's only one cafe, we don't go out to eat very often, so it's a treat when we get to Grand Forks. Good think we don't live there, because I'd want to eat out all the time.....I've never enjoyed cooking.

Time to finish my coffee and get ready for church. I plan to sew this afternoon, and also do some reading. Sunday blessings to all.

Jeanne

Ginny B
February 18th, 2018, 10:14 AM
Good morning Jeanne. I'm right there with you about the snow and the feeling of being nice and cozy in your sewing room. Love it! We got some snow overnight and it looks beautiful this morning with the sun shining brightly on it. We only got a couple inches so it will all be melted by this afternoon I'm guessing. It's my hubbies favorite kind of snow. :)

KPH
February 18th, 2018, 03:30 PM
Good afternoon, no snow here. I even wore sandals to church this morning.

Heading into the bedroom to clean up the mess left by my helpers! lol, oh well, I guess that's part of the journey.