PDA

View Full Version : Thank you all!

KPH
January 29th, 2018, 10:43 PM
It's been quite a surreal week, that's for sure! There has been so much support from the forum, from my son's church, from my son's school families and from our family. It was great to see so many of the family at the church on Saturday for Howard's memorial.

This afternoon my BIL left. I love him, but it was time for him to go home. He should be calling before 10 to let us know he got home. MIL called at 7 this morning. They drove straight through. I know she's exhausted. The BIL that brought her has surgery on his back 2/2. Hopefully everything will go well up there.

I just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate your support and prayers. I know I'm in the first steps, and there are many more steps on this journey. I know you all are here and I appreciate the safety net you've provided for me.

My love to all of you!

cv quilter
January 29th, 2018, 10:50 PM
Words escape me...but my thoughts are with you and my admiration for the strength you exhibit. God Bless you, Katrina.

sew-what2015
January 29th, 2018, 11:32 PM
You have been in my thoughts these past days. Prayers continue for you.

KarenC
January 29th, 2018, 11:58 PM
May you always remember that we are here for you.

Debbie Watters
January 30th, 2018, 12:35 AM
I also cannot add any words ... remember that we are praying for you and you are in our thoughts ... take a bit of time and take care of yourself ...

Judy, USMC
January 30th, 2018, 02:26 AM
As you know I have recently gone through the same thing, Katrina. It takes a while to figure out what is going to be the "new normal." But it will come slowly one day at a time. The people here are amazing and will help along the way as they have done for me.

Star lover
January 30th, 2018, 08:19 AM
Katrina, you have been such a blessing to all of us, that it's a privilege to keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Can't add much more, other than we're here whenever you want. So thankful you have support and help from family. Hugs!

Monique
January 30th, 2018, 08:27 AM
Katrina, I have always known that I was amongst VERY special people here. Prayers and thoughts are with you on this journey.

Bubby
January 30th, 2018, 09:00 AM
We're here to help you, listen to you, pray for you and offer you support. Love & Hugs....