PDA

View Full Version : Orders

mpattylou
January 28th, 2018, 07:35 PM
Reading all the posts about problems before Christmas with MSQC orders reminded me of a recent purchase I made on Craftsy. They had a particularly good deal....most of what I ordered was 60% off. I knew it would be a heavy box as I had a 6 yard cut, 8 - 1 yard cuts, a couple layer cakes, 4 charm packs, a mystery box of 14 - 1 yard cuts....and what else I can't recall. It should have been heavy. My postal delivery gal hands me the box and she has a funny look on her face and she immediately tells me....we received the box in this condition at the local PO. The box was somewhat smooched and the tape had come loose for about 8" along the top, but was still sealed up for over half the box top length. It wasn't that big of an opening....really. OK...my first thought was....oh oh....bet something is missing. I took the box and thought....yep it's too light. Turns out the box was completely EMPTY. Everything that was supposed to be there....wasn't. I was just bombfouzzled. How did every single thing come out of a box with an opening only 8" long? A 6 yard cut of fabric is not a small item and 14 - 1 yard cuts of fabric is not a small bundle. Someone...somewhere had to work at getting those items out of the box. The box was shipped via DHL to the Post Office. Of course Craftsy sent out the items that they still had in stock and refunded those that they could not ship. This was just to weird for words.

Snip Snip
January 28th, 2018, 11:02 PM
Now that is weird! Glad that Craftsy replaced what they could, anyway.

auntiemern
January 28th, 2018, 11:48 PM
I have never had an issue with M* shipping anything to me....that is just to weird though, that ALL of it was gone.

bubba
January 29th, 2018, 12:50 AM
In the past few weeks,we were victims of some porch pirates. Taken was a box about a foot square. How I would have loved to have seen those jerks faces when they opened it and found it full of ostomy supplies! At least we are not charged for them in the first place and the company did replace them.

Monique
January 29th, 2018, 08:29 AM
In the past few weeks,we were victims of some porch pirates. Taken was a box about a foot square. How I would have loved to have seen those jerks faces when they opened it and found it full of ostomy supplies! At least we are not charged for them in the first place and the company did replace them.

I wonder what they did with those!!