PDA

View Full Version : Good News, My sister is home from the hospital!

MissMay
January 12th, 2018, 12:29 PM
My baby sister Patti had bypass surgery last Thursday and she was released yesterday afternoon. That's amazing, I just hope she takes it easy at home as she is one who takes care of all her family's needs. Further testing revealed that she did have a mild heart attack on New Year's Day but she's doing fine now and we're praying her recovery keeps going that way. Thanks to all who kept her in your prayers, she was very pleased when I told her about the prayers coming from M* forum members. She may not know anything about quilting and internet friendships but she knows the love and care quilters put into their quilts as she said they have Hands of Gold.

Bubby
January 12th, 2018, 12:37 PM
This is great news, May! I pray that Patti continues to get stronger every day.

Star lover
January 12th, 2018, 01:07 PM
Oh praise the Lord! So thankful for you, her and your family. Will continue to pray!

Simply Quilting
January 12th, 2018, 01:10 PM
That is great news. Continued prayers for her recovery.

Judy, USMC
January 12th, 2018, 01:14 PM
Wonderful news! Now on to a comfortable recovery.

TMP
January 12th, 2018, 01:24 PM
That is great news! I am happy she is home and on the way to recovery.

Monique
January 12th, 2018, 02:15 PM
That is wonderful news May and prayers shall continue for a speedy recovery.

Debbie Watters
January 12th, 2018, 04:11 PM
How wonderful for Patti to be released and home! May her recovery be speedy ... continued prayers for her and for you ... take care ...

KPH
January 12th, 2018, 05:13 PM
Wonderful news! Will continue to pray for a full recovery!

JCY
January 12th, 2018, 05:34 PM
It's really amazing how short the hosp. stays are now for people with heart surgery, or other surgeries, as well. I know some of it is dictated by the insurance companies, but modern medicine really is great. I hope your sis continues with good health & recovery. I'm sure all the prayers helped.

auntiemern
January 12th, 2018, 09:00 PM
That is great news. Prayers for speedy recover.

LLLinda
January 12th, 2018, 09:18 PM
I still call my sister the baby of the family too, and she is now 68.
We never get over that. Glad she is getting along well.

MaryUK
January 12th, 2018, 09:48 PM
So pleased to hear your sister is well enough to come home. If she is a 'doer' you may need to sit on her to get her to rest!!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Sandy Navas
January 12th, 2018, 09:53 PM
Keeping the good thoughts rolling her way.

Ginny B
January 17th, 2018, 09:18 AM
May, I have not been on the forum much the last week but had been wondering how Patti was doing. So glad to find out she is home. Prayers for a speedy recovery.