PDA

View Full Version : No matter how old I get I'm still learning new things.

Carlie Wolf
January 3rd, 2018, 01:00 AM
. The last few year I wondered why no one ever said Happy Birthday to me.
There are always Happy Birthday's here.

So then I figured well...maybe I missed it so I made a mental note to watch more carefully. But no Happy
Birthday's :icon_beuj:

Do I smell? Is it my personality? Am I too tall, too old, too short, have a rotten personality? Maybe my
quilts aren't good enough? People realized I don't use the binding tool properly?

None of the above.

I didn't realize my birthday is set to hidden here. :icon_crazy:

Well...duh. Naturally I didn't realize that till after Christmas, yup I'm a Christmas baby.

Sooooooo next year I won't feel so stupid :icon_woohoo: I'll have to find something else to be stupid about.

Cokie
January 3rd, 2018, 01:03 AM
Awwww...happy belated birthday! Sometimes there are so many things to figure out we just can't get them all!

pcbatiks
January 3rd, 2018, 01:06 AM
I was thinking that maybe you were a little too tall. :D Happy Belated Birthday. Hope you had a great day!

Caroline T.
January 3rd, 2018, 01:19 AM
Happy belated Birthday.

KarenC
January 3rd, 2018, 01:40 AM
Happy Birthdsy, even though it'seems late or wait, maybe i'm really early.

jjkaiser
January 3rd, 2018, 02:08 AM
Oh Carlie, Happy Birthday!!!!! Sorry you are feeling left out. I consider you one of my greatest forum friends and look forward to your posts that are always so interesting to read. Besides I love it that your dog is named after you and the story that went with it. Hope your birthday was a good one and nobody pointed to presents under the tree and told you "pick one and save it to open on your birthday"-- LOL! My Mom always used to do that to me and I always felt so gyped, I mean it wouldn't even be wrapped in birthday paper or anyrhing! Anyone with a bd close to Christmas knows what I'm talking about!!

MSN
January 3rd, 2018, 02:24 AM
. The last few year I wondered why no one ever said Happy Birthday to me.
There are always Happy Birthday's here.

So then I figured well...maybe I missed it so I made a mental note to watch more carefully. But no Happy
Birthday's :icon_beuj:

Do I smell? Is it my personality? Am I too tall, too old, too short, have a rotten personality? Maybe my
quilts aren't good enough? People realized I don't use the binding tool properly?

None of the above.

I didn't realize my birthday is set to hidden here. :icon_crazy:

Well...duh. Naturally I didn't realize that till after Christmas, yup I'm a Christmas baby.

Sooooooo next year I won't feel so stupid :icon_woohoo: I'll have to find something else to be stupid about.

One of my co-workers has a sign on her desk that says, "Always make new mistakes."

Belated happy birthday!

MSN
January 3rd, 2018, 02:35 AM
Hope your birthday was a good one and nobody pointed to presents under the tree and told you "pick one and save it to open on your birthday"-- LOL! My Mom always used to do that to me and I always felt so gyped, I mean it wouldn't even be wrapped in birthday paper or anyrhing! Anyone with a bd close to Christmas knows what I'm talking about!!

Oh, that's just mean! It's like you had to give up a Christmas gift in order to get a birthday gift. I bet none of your siblings had to do that. Even if I open my birthday and Christmas gifts on the same day, I insist that the birthday gifts are wrapped in birthday paper.

Happy birthday to you!

Judy, USMC
January 3rd, 2018, 02:39 AM
Happy Belated Birthday - 2013 !
Happy Belated Birthday - 2014 !!
Happy Belated Birthday - 2015 !!!
Happy Belated Birthday - 2016 !!!!

Happy Belated Birthday - 2017 ! ! ! ! ! Hope it was a great day.

(Whew - I think I'm all caught up now)

carolynrae
January 3rd, 2018, 03:11 AM
Happy belated birthday Carlie, my grandmother was a Christmas baby. Hope your family remembered !

Kgrammiecaz
January 3rd, 2018, 03:32 AM
Oh my. Happy Birthday. How do you celebrate your birthday? Do you get a seperate party. Hope you had an amazing day!

dwil23
January 3rd, 2018, 04:12 AM
Happy Birthday!

laura44
January 3rd, 2018, 05:41 AM
Happy belated birthday!!

Bouse
January 3rd, 2018, 06:03 AM
Iím in a similar position and my birthday was on the 27th. A happy birthday to both of us. Iíll need to check and see if my birthday is hidden too.

Carol336
January 3rd, 2018, 06:25 AM
Aw...I surely wouldn't have missed wishing you a happy birthday girlfriend. You are not too short, too tall, too fat, too skinny (is that possible)...you sewing is lovely....and I just plain like you. Sooooo

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CARRIE.

Bubby
January 3rd, 2018, 08:23 AM
I even missed this thread, but I caught up on another thread. So sorry you were overlooked.

HAPPY, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU, DEAR FRIEND!!

Hailey3656
January 3rd, 2018, 08:25 AM
Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a great day.

Ginny B
January 3rd, 2018, 08:49 AM
Well then, belated Happy Birthday greetings to you! My mom's birthday was on Dec. 23 and she made it known that getting a "pair" of something did not cover both her birthday and Christmas. :) My hubby's birthday is on Dec. 28 and I make sure to keep his presents separate. Even his girls and grandkids make sure to celebrate separately even though we celebrate both events on the same day. We usually have some brunch or lunch, open Christmas gifts, visit for a while and then it's birthday cake time and his birthday gifts are presented to him wrapped in birthday paper.

I hope you had a great day this year (oh wait, that was last year wasn't it).

Sandy Navas
January 3rd, 2018, 09:49 AM

There, that should do you . . . for a bit, anyway!

Cathy F
January 3rd, 2018, 09:58 AM
Sending loads of belated birthday wishes your way!

KPH
January 3rd, 2018, 10:04 AM
I hope you had a wonderful birthday, and your new trip around the sun is filled with many creative learning experiences!

sew-what2015
January 3rd, 2018, 10:20 AM
Happy Belated Birthday!

Georgie Girl
January 3rd, 2018, 10:24 AM
Hope your Birthday was all you wanted it to be well except for no Happy Birthdays. Well Happy Birthday late.

Carlie Wolf
January 3rd, 2018, 11:04 AM
Thank you! You are all such funny and sweet girls. I loved the wishes and cards. Oh my! I have to say this is fun!!! :icon_hug:

seaturtle
January 3rd, 2018, 11:06 AM
Happy belated birthday!

Anitamae56
January 3rd, 2018, 11:19 AM
Happy belated Birthdays! You thinking all the reasons of not getting birthday wishes was cute!!

MissMay
January 3rd, 2018, 12:03 PM
Hey Carlie, How about some cake to celebrate? Cut yourself a big piece before the other gals dig into it.149159149160

PS: DS#1 BDay is 12/1 and DS#3's is 12/19 and I always made sure their BDay gifts were not Christmas gifts even now when they are 62 ans 52.