PDA

View Full Version : Need ideas for gift projects?

Carlie Wolf
December 28th, 2017, 11:35 AM
We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2017 group this year. A lot of happy people who received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus we got 12 gifts at Christmas.

If you like to check out items we received to add to your ideas for gift giving I've set the Group to Public.
Simply go to the 2017 Secret Santa Group, click on "join", and you can view the gallery and discussions. You can then "unsubscribe" afterwards. If you have questions you can PM me.

I'll be putting up the 2018 Secret Santa a little latter today if you'd like to join for the new year.

toggpine
December 29th, 2017, 03:17 AM
There are some seriously cute things in those photos!

snippet
December 29th, 2017, 05:20 AM
Thanks for making this public! Here's the link to the group... https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/group.php?groupid=273

toggpine
December 29th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Hopefully making this group open to the public, we can convince more people to join us for 2018!

It sounds like a big commitment, and it can be. Although if taken one at a time, it's not that daunting. The group is very helpful if a theme seems to hang you up. These people have amazing ideas and a seemingly limitless number of links to even more patterns and projects.