PDA

View Full Version : Still not doing well

redcaboose1717
December 26th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Just to let everyone know.....We spent Dec 23-26 in the hospital ( AGAIN)

I am exhausted......Will post more later tonight maybe.....

The home health nurse just left.
DH John isn't doing so great....but insisted on being released. So right now, I am in the guest room for the night and he is in the master bedroom.
I am really exhausted ( opps! I said that before didn't I ? )

Just took my breathing treatment....( that makes me really woosy/shaky....) so I am not going to type too much. Hopefully I will be able to get back online and get the holiday things done I was supposed to ( I have gifts here I haven't opened AS well as some cards too....thanks to those of you who were so kind....)

Hugs,

Sugar/Jacqueline

MaryUK
December 26th, 2017, 08:49 PM
I am so sorry to hear you're not doing so well. My thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery x

CraftyJnet
December 26th, 2017, 08:51 PM
I hope you are feeling better soon. Rest as much as you can and take care.

JCY
December 26th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Sugar ~ Glad to see your post & know you're out of the hosp. Pneumonia is no picnic. It can take a long time to recover. Do take it easy & make sure you both get plenty of rest. When DH had it a few yrs. ago he was on a high-powered oral antibiotic for almost 6 wks. He finally had to quit taking it because it was tearing up his stomach & gut. He probably should have been in the hosp., but the dr. allowed him to come home to his familiar environment & foods he could eat. There was very little on the hosp. menu he could eat. Hugs & prayers.

Kgrammiecaz
December 26th, 2017, 09:27 PM
so sorry to hear you are still not feeling well. will add some extra prayers.

jjkaiser
December 26th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Sugar, You are too nice to be sick!! You take care of yourself and sleep, sleep, sleep.

Carlie Wolf
December 26th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Glad to hear you are home. Get lots of rest, that's lots and lots even when you think you are feeling better. It has a way of creeping back up on you for quite a while :-(

KPH
December 26th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Oh no, Sugar! I do hope you feel better soon. Rest and recuperate!! Adding my prayers for a speedy recovery.

cv quilter
December 26th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Just to let everyone know.....We spent Dec 23-26 in the hospital ( AGAIN)

I am exhausted......Will post more later tonight maybe.....

The home health nurse just left.
DH John isn't doing so great....but insisted on being released. So right now, I am in the guest room for the night and he is in the master bedroom.
I am really exhausted ( opps! I said that before didn't I ? )

Just took my breathing treatment....( that makes me really woosy/shaky....) so I am not going to type too much. Hopefully I will be able to get back online and get the holiday things done I was supposed to ( I have gifts here I haven't opened AS well as some cards too....thanks to those of you who were so kind....)

Hugs,

Sugar/Jacqueline
Sugar, I do hope that you and dh do respond to treatment and are able to recuperate from this illness. I remember the breathing treatments and how they exhaust you.....wear you out. Hoping/praying that you and DH feel better soon. No matter the time of the year, something like this hits you, it seems this is the WORST time. Feel better soon. It is so nice to see your post and "hear' from you. Just rest and let meds/and nature help you both.

Cokie
December 26th, 2017, 11:51 PM
Sugar, thank you for posting and giving us an update. I hope you will soon feel better now that you're home. My DH takes breathing treatments at home 3x/day and they do take a lot out of him. I will say a prayer for you and John.

Anitamae56
December 27th, 2017, 12:08 AM
I am so glad u are back home. You still sound pretty sick, take care. I have been thinking of you.

auntiemern
December 27th, 2017, 12:33 AM
Pneumonia is no fun at all, and neither are breathing treatments. Rest as much as you can. Also plenty of fluids to keep secretions thinned out.

KarenC
December 27th, 2017, 12:56 AM
Hugs and prayers for you and John. Hope you are both feeling better soon.

toggpine
December 27th, 2017, 03:01 AM
Sugar,
Not happy to hear that you were back in the hospital, but on the other hand, I glad you and Hubby were able to get good care. Take it easy. We are all so glad to hear you are OK, more rather than less!

Simply Quilting
December 27th, 2017, 03:09 AM
I am glad that both of you are back home. Praying that you are able to get rest and have a quick recovery.

Debbie Watters
December 27th, 2017, 03:14 AM
Glad to hear that you are back home! Take care and pop in when you are feeling better ... prayers for you and your husband!

GuitarGramma
December 27th, 2017, 04:06 AM
So, so sorry to hear that this illness is dragging on. Will up the prayers for you and John!

TMP
December 27th, 2017, 07:14 AM
Its so good to hear from you. I have been wondering how you were doing and missing your posts. Take care of yourself! Pneumonia is a nasty thing about the worst I have ever felt in my life. I hope your husband improves and I am glad to hear he is out of the hospital. Sending prayers to you and your husband. HUGS

Monique
December 27th, 2017, 08:11 AM
I am so sorry you both had to spend Christmas in the hospital. I wish you and your husband a speedy and complete recovery.

Bubby
December 27th, 2017, 09:06 AM
Add my prayers to your get well wishes. Hugs....

Georgie Girl
December 27th, 2017, 09:31 AM
So happy to see your post. Must be hard when you are both sick at the same time. Wishing you both a quick recovery.

Star lover
December 27th, 2017, 09:48 AM
I've been praying for you and John, so I'm not going to stop! But it sure was good to hear from you. Take care of each other, heal, rest, obey docs....come back when you can. Lots of love and super hugs! ❤️ You're just too sweet to be so sick! OK, more hugs!

LindaKay75
December 27th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Sugar, I was so relieved to hear from you. I've had you on my mind and kept wondering if you are okay. Thanks for giving us an update on your situation. I'm so sorry you and hubby is going thru this but with time, rest, and prayer you will overcome. I will keep you and both in my prayers also. Please keep us updated. We're all rooting for you.

Navy Wife
December 27th, 2017, 12:18 PM
Good to hear that you are home. Keep your chin up. This will pass soon. I'm fighting pneumonia also, but mine is minor. I caught it early, and I think I'm getting the upper hand.

grammaterry
December 27th, 2017, 12:24 PM
Remember, this too shall pass and in a few days you'll be up and about . I will pray for your health