PDA

View Full Version : If The Meme Fits....Merry Christmas

pcbatiks
December 24th, 2017, 02:01 PM

This one fits me perfectly! I had big plans to make something handmade to give to friends. In reality I was doing good to feverishly finish the one project I had to give earlier this month. Not sure where the rest of the month went. It seemed like I've been extremely disorganized this holiday season. Oh well......even so.....please know that you all are special to me. Merry Christmas forum gang!

So what meme sums up your holiday plans?

I saw this meme on Aurifils FB page.

MissMay
December 24th, 2017, 02:17 PM
Raising my hand saying "Me, Me that's my Meme this Christmas but never too unorganized to wish you a Merry Christmas. Never ddid get around to sending cards to all my friends and family so I'm sharing these good thoughts for you and all my M* family.

GrammaBabs
December 24th, 2017, 03:40 PM
I am going to "show off".... that poem was ME in my younger years.... but for some reason,,,, now that i'm OLD... i've finally got it together....LOL
Our BFF's here in the retirement community... and boy were they thrilled:))) Made me so happy!!!! 148790

pcbatiks
December 24th, 2017, 04:24 PM
May, don't feel bad. I had two boxes of cards that fully intended to get mailed to friends & family. I think I managed to get two or three mailed. Hope you have a great Christmas. I am so happy to have you back on the forum.

Babs, isn't it great when the quilts we make are so appreciated. They are beautiful. I can feel your happiness in your post!
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas too!

Monique
December 24th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Merry Christmas to you.