PDA

View Full Version : Forum mail 😊 Thank you, Barb

songbird857
December 21st, 2017, 09:19 AM
Thank you Barb, for the beautiful ornament! It made my day... seriously almost made me cry (which could be partially due to menopause, but who knows? ;)).
I haven’t been on here nearly as much as I would like, hoping to remedy that after Christmas.

Star lover
December 21st, 2017, 09:40 AM
Oh my, your ornament is really pretty! I don't know how Barb had all the time to make such beautiful things......must have been up 24/7!!!! So very happy for you and all who've been blessed by such kindness!

grammaterry
December 21st, 2017, 10:28 AM
Ohhhh, isn't it beautiful in black>

KPH
December 21st, 2017, 10:36 AM
She's amazing. Her machine must be tired and ready for a long winter's nap.

Bubby
December 21st, 2017, 11:00 AM
Thank you Barb, for the beautiful ornament! It made my day... seriously almost made me cry (which could be partially due to menopause, but who knows? ;)).
I haven’t been on here nearly as much as I would like, hoping to remedy that after Christmas.

Norma, You are missed when you aren't able to be on the forum. So glad you like your ornament. Happy Holidays to you and your family. Hugs...........

cv quilter
December 21st, 2017, 11:38 AM
Hey, Norma. I've been wondering where you were. Nice to see your post. Your beautiful sewing machine ornament from Barb is lovely and so glad she sent it to cheer you. Barb has been a very busy lady with all the beautiful and generous gifts she has sent to us. Merry Christmas.

MaggieSue
December 21st, 2017, 12:21 PM
Yes, beautiful ornament, very busy lady that Barb!! And generous too!!!