PDA

View Full Version : You are all amazing!!!

Kgrammiecaz
December 19th, 2017, 12:13 PM
I just have to say to all, you are amazing.

So many of this forum have the biggest hearts I have ever heard. Your talents, your empathy, sympathy, support for the good and bad and evil (lol) is beyond words.

In my younger years I would always mail out cards, etc. But my life got super busy with the kids, moving around, and that seemed to just go away. I had forgotten how much those little things mean to people. But I am inspired by the wonderfulness of everyone here and will make 2018 different. I am inspired to be like YOU!

Hugs to all this holiday season and every day after. I look forward to being a continued member of Missouri Star!

:icon_wave:

pewa88
December 19th, 2017, 12:19 PM
I agree Karen, this group of members are very generous, inspiring, caring and helpful. I wish everyone a very blessed holiday season.

Judy, USMC
December 19th, 2017, 02:02 PM
I have personally been blessed by the caring and compassionate people here. I want to again express my gratitude for all the cards, pm's and phone calls I received and continue to receive since my husband passed.

It is especially meaningful to be remembered during this holiday season. I am thankful that I found this great group and hope to be as positive and supportive as what has been shown to me.

KPH
December 19th, 2017, 02:08 PM
We're all united by our love of quilting, but it's our hearts that are the foundation for all of the love and support we all bring to the table. I guess Tiny Tim said it best of all, "A Merry Christmas to us all; God bless us, every one!"

Star lover
December 19th, 2017, 02:31 PM
You have all been a blessing to me in ways you could never understand. Blessings to you all! Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year to you all!

Monique
December 19th, 2017, 05:10 PM
I am never alone when I am here with you. I thank each and every one of you for being here. You are an important part of my life. I was explaining that at Victoria's Quilts this morning.

From my family to yours,

Merry Christmas and may 2018 bring you much happiness and good health.

Iris Girl
December 19th, 2017, 05:39 PM
I just have to say to all, you are amazing.

So many of this forum have the biggest hearts I have ever heard. Your talents, your empathy, sympathy, support for the good and bad and evil (lol) is beyond words.

In my younger years I would always mail out cards, etc. But my life got super busy with the kids, moving around, and that seemed to just go away. I had forgotten how much those little things mean to people. But I am inspired by the wonderfulness of everyone here and will make 2018 different. I am inspired to be like YOU!

Hugs to all this holiday season and every day after. I look forward to being a continued member of Missouri Star!

:icon_wave:

I could not have said this better. Only to add that when the family got older and I had time, Most of the family was gone aside from the immediate family. I never got back into sending cards. I read this before I left for work and bought some cards to be ready for next season. Hoping I can do better then the past.

grammaterry
December 19th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Yes, I think we all got a little slack in mailing Christmas greetings (not JOY) I think it happened when they tried to tell us that it wasn't Merry Christmas but Happy Holidays. I know I gave up. BUt this year after retiring, I decided was the year to do it and you know, making out cards is a terrific way to get in the holiday spirit and remember that it is CHRISTMAS