SallyO'Sews
December 16th, 2017, 10:58 AM
My daughter-in-love quoted my 5-year-old granddaughter:

"Mommy, how do you spell "pony"? I'm making my Christmas list."

A few minutes later:

"Mommy, how do you spell 'unicorn'?"

Star lover
December 16th, 2017, 11:03 AM
Gosh, I love kids....life is always an adventure! Thanks, I needed the laugh!

lots2do
December 16th, 2017, 11:21 AM
So...could there be a unicorn quilt in her future?

Cokie
December 16th, 2017, 11:48 AM
Might as well dream big!

grammaterry
December 16th, 2017, 12:16 PM
Maybe she needs one of those unicorn hunting licenses that were on our trivia last week

Debbie Watters
December 16th, 2017, 12:31 PM
It never hurts to ask ... may even receive what you are asking for! Good ideas about the unicorn quilt ... the pony, will just have to wait and see ... maybe My Little Pony items ...

sew-what2015
December 16th, 2017, 03:43 PM
A friend's DH really needed a new car. He jokingly said he would ask Santa for it. His wife wrapped a dinky as a present for him.
"Dream on!" was on the tag.

KPH
December 16th, 2017, 04:44 PM
DH keeps asking for a million dollars. One year, I gave him a million in toy money. That's the only way he'll get a million. One of my cousins son is asking for 100,000,000. He's going to buy a house for his mom so they won't have to deal with the condo associations rules. Dogs, and some other stuff. I thought it was kind of cool, this little 7 year old thinking about getting his mom a house.

Hulamoon
December 16th, 2017, 07:11 PM
That's cute. I had to laugh the other day. My dd's came over to pick out from my purge pile of Christmas stuff and the rest was going to the Church. There was a rocking horse made from small logs. My youngest asked 'is this unicorn going too?'. I looked at her and said that's a horse. I mean really? lol

jjkaiser
December 16th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Love these stories! I could read them all day.