PDA

View Full Version : Monday Mornjng Mania.....Trivia

Star lover
December 11th, 2017, 08:45 AM
No mania really, just trying to use a bunch of m words......so goes my brain....

Today's offering - Part 3 of strange and interesting USA facts.....

Oregon is the fastest-speaking state in the U.S. Mississippi is the slowest.

You can get a unicorn hunting license from Michigan's Lake Superior State University.

Western Michigan is home to a giant lavender labyrinth so big you can see it on Google Earth.

Again....thank you to Sandy Navas!

Bubby
December 11th, 2017, 08:54 AM
Interesting. Jeff would get a kick out the a hunting license for unicorns!

Monique
December 11th, 2017, 08:55 AM
Maizyn would love a unicorn is anyone hunts one down. Thanks Anita.

Georgie Girl
December 11th, 2017, 10:32 AM
My daughter collected unicorns through her childhood. It started when her grandmother gave her a stuffed one that played music. So I couldn't resist making her a unicorn quilt with the fabric I bought here at M*. Need to make the label. Thinking of : Childhood Dreams and Memories".

Anitamae56
December 11th, 2017, 10:39 AM
One of my daughters Also collected unicorns. I am anxious to tell her that, and tell one of my son-in-laws about that he is is from Michigan.
Thank you !

Hulamoon
December 11th, 2017, 10:53 AM
That lavender garden is beautiful. I only just learned that Maui has a huge farm you can visit and buy products made from lavender. I've been here 40 yrs and didn't know it was there. I saw it on a PBS program.

grammaterry
December 11th, 2017, 11:18 AM
Wow. Interesting stuff. Do you get the Unicorn license on line?

Star lover
December 11th, 2017, 11:56 AM
Wow. Interesting stuff. Do you get the Unicorn license on line?

Yup, sounds like you can......

KPH
December 11th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Wow! I'm still thinking about that Unicorn hunting license. That would be a great gag gift for my stick in the mud son. Wonder what he would say about that!