PDA

View Full Version : Update on my situation ...

Judy, USMC
December 5th, 2017, 12:50 AM
Steve and I had locked on a timeshare condo for December a couple of months ago. I also found out back then that I needed surgery (endarterectomy) to clear a partially blocked carotid artery. I had the surgery on the opposite side 23 years ago so I know what to expect. Even though it's not absolutely necessary now, I've decided it's best to continue to have it Dec 15th. There is an RN who will take me to the hospital and pick me up when I'm released a day or two later - and since she lives across the street from my unit - will periodically check on me.

I decided to post to let you know because I'm still receiving your condolence cards. Just today I got a pm that a package is on it's way to me. My mail will be on hold for 30 days starting Dec 8th. I so much appreciate everyone's continued support ... Bless you all.

SallyO'Sews
December 5th, 2017, 12:53 AM
Continuing to pray for you, dear one. Trusting all will go well, and so grateful that your RN friend will be around to look after you!

jjkaiser
December 5th, 2017, 01:11 AM
Yes me too, I am glad you have a trusted and medically knowledgeable friend to keep tabs on you for your surgery. Good luck with everything. We will all still be here when your life calms down a bit and please know you are in all our thoughts. If life gets too rough remember we are here for you to scream to, to get it out of your system.

K. McEuen
December 5th, 2017, 02:51 AM
Let us know how it all goes when you can. Hugs to you, lady. :)

KarenC
December 5th, 2017, 02:56 AM
Praying for good surgery and recovery. Thanks for letting us know.

Simply Quilting
December 5th, 2017, 03:21 AM
Praying for everything to go smoothly during your surgery and recovery. Please update when you can on how your surgery and recovery are going. HUGS :)

TMP
December 5th, 2017, 05:42 AM
Judy, I am thinking and praying for you that your surgery is successful and you recover fast. Hugs!

Star lover
December 5th, 2017, 08:02 AM
Thank you for updating us. So thankful you have a friend to help you out. I'll be praying for you too. Love and hugs!

Monique
December 5th, 2017, 08:36 AM
I will also say a prayer for you. I hope you recover quickly. It is good to know you have good friends to look out for you. Take care and good luck on surgery. We will see you when you get back.

Cathy F
December 5th, 2017, 09:25 AM
Sending good wishes your way for a positive outcome and recovery.

Anitamae56
December 5th, 2017, 09:36 AM
You are going thru a lot now. I think of you. Wishing you a fast recovery, sending prayers.

Lori63
December 5th, 2017, 10:02 AM
Judy,

Thanks for keeping us updated. Been thinking about you a lot lately. Sending good vibes your way.

JCY
December 5th, 2017, 10:04 AM
Adding my thoughts & prayers. Hang in there!

Sandy Navas
December 5th, 2017, 10:07 AM
I've got a case of wine waiting for you . . . hugs and prayers, my dear friend!!

Jean Sewing Machine
December 5th, 2017, 10:13 AM
Praying that all goes well with your surgery! I'm glad you have a nurse nearby to check in on you. Hang in there, Babe!

LindaKay75
December 5th, 2017, 11:15 AM
I too am thinking and praying for your recovery. God bless your dear friend for being there. Please let us know how you are doing.
:icon_bigsmile:

Astatoo
December 5th, 2017, 11:16 AM
Wishing the best for you. Will be keeping you in my prayers.

GrammaBabs
December 5th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Keeping you in the forefront of my mind... know that my prayers are with you... YOu are one very strong gal with a heart of gold! Stay strong my friend... We are all pulling for you:))) GrammaBabs... :)

Carolnnc
December 5th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Prayers for a successful procedure and quick recovery time. Hugs, hugs hugs!

KPH
December 5th, 2017, 02:55 PM
God bless and keep you close. I hope your surgery is successful, and your recuperation is quick and easy.

seaturtle
December 5th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Praying that all goes well with your procedure. Take care of yourself!

grammaterry
December 5th, 2017, 05:02 PM
Judy, We will continue to pray and you keep positive thoughts. Joy to you this holiday season eventhough it will be trying.

stitching woman
December 5th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Prayers for a great outcome and let us know when your home.

GuitarGramma
December 5th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Praying for you, Judy. Please keep us posted when you can!

Carol336
December 6th, 2017, 06:49 AM
Keeping you in my prayers Judy.

auntiemern
December 6th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Praying for a great outcome with your surgery. Love and hugs also headed your way.