PDA

View Full Version : Hard to believe the baby is a one year old

Simply Quilting
November 22nd, 2017, 04:07 AM
Seager turned one year old on Tuesday. He weighs 23 pounds and 8 ounces. He is 32 1/4 inches tall. He has 10 teeth and 3 more that are coming in. His favorite books are Good Night, Gorilla and Dear Zoo. He loves to eat squash but does not like ice cream. He cruises easily around the furniture but doesn't walk on his own yet. He crawls very quickly. He is a very happy and observation baby.

redcaboose1717
November 22nd, 2017, 04:35 AM
What an adorable little guy !
My kids weren't big on ice cream or sweets either! (They still aren't and they have children of their own).....they actually preferred my mom's very strong brewed Iced Tea for something to drink when they were babies, and they continued to like "Grandma's Tea" even as they grew older, and still drink it.
My kids liked Good Night Moon and some classic story book tales, along with "Where The Sidewalk Ends" by Shel Silverstein.
Have you ever seen the book by Richard Scarry called "The Gold Bug Book " My niece loved that book....she would look at the book to find the "Gold Bug" all the time!
My son Travis loved this book called "Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See?" When he was about Seager's age.
https://www.amazon.com/Brown-Bear-What-You-See/dp/0805047905/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1511336008&sr=1-1&keywords=brown+bear+brown+bear+what+do+you+see

Hmmm.....I loved that time when the kids were young. They loved being read to every night.

GuitarGramma
November 22nd, 2017, 06:46 AM
It is hard to believe! What a sweet munchkin he is!

Star lover
November 22nd, 2017, 08:10 AM
Wow, time sure flys......such a sweetie. One of my GD turns 1 in a couple days. I love it when they're small.....medium....large. Well, I just love it all! They are truly blessings! Gotta enjoy while ya can, next thing ya know he'll be 5! Yikes!

Bubby
November 22nd, 2017, 08:13 AM
This has been a short year. It seems like Seagar should be about 6 months old. I enjoy seeing his pictures on FB. He's adorable and he has the best smile!

Lori63
November 22nd, 2017, 08:49 AM
What a cutie! Time sure flies when they're little like that. Enjoy every stage

Astatoo
November 22nd, 2017, 08:52 AM
Happy Birthday Seager and family too!