PDA

View Full Version : Nancy Zieman Tributes on YouTube

JCY
November 18th, 2017, 11:44 PM
I was browsing YT tonight & discovered several tribute videos to Nancy. I thought some of you might be interested in watching them. Only 64 y.o. Gone too soon.

Vonnie
November 19th, 2017, 04:22 PM
I was so sad to hear that she had passed. It wasn't that long ago that Lori Kennedy was a guest on her show.

Star lover
November 20th, 2017, 08:59 AM
I've watched a few and I've also listened to a pod cast .......I appreciate her even more! She was a blessing to all of us!

Bubby
November 20th, 2017, 11:20 AM
She will be greatly missed. I have seen a few tributes and they were beautiful.

redcaboose1717
November 20th, 2017, 11:46 AM
I remember years ago, when I first started to sew, my MIL gave me one of "Nancy's Notions" catalogs to purchase sewing items from.
When the home computer finally came to our house in 1999...I basically stopped ordering a lot from the catalog. I have ordered online from Nancy's Notions though...I'm not sure, but I think the catalog is still being mailed to others. I think my MIL still gets it. She doesn't have a PC....and has never wanted one either. I offered to get her one in 2012 when my FIL passed, but she didn't want one even then !

I love Nancy's YouTube videos too....it's such a shame that she passed away....64 yrs old is still young!

I remember fondly all the things my dear MIL Ginny taught me about sewing those first few years, it was such a great time spent with her!

RIP Nancy....you were amazing and taught the world a lot about sewing. God Bless