PDA

View Full Version : Remembrance Day/Veterans Day

Monique
November 10th, 2017, 09:16 AM

Thank you to all of you who have served and all those who are currently serving.

Sandy Navas
November 10th, 2017, 09:27 AM
You are very welcome!

grammaterry
November 10th, 2017, 10:10 AM
We are a fortunate country indeed to have so many patriotic men and women who have served and protected us for more than two centuries. Most of our WWII folks are gone now but we have a slew of Vietnam and Gulf vets. Lets look for them today and give them a thumbs up.

KPH
November 10th, 2017, 10:35 AM
My Veteran's Day baby is a veteran. He's very humble about his time in service. There are many problems in our country today, but those that have served far and wide have given of themselves on so many levels that the non-military will never understand. All of those that have served have learned so many valuable lessons about duty and honor.

JCY
November 10th, 2017, 12:31 PM
DH is an Army vet. from the Viet Nam era, although he didn't go to VN. He served as a medic in Germany. Three of our 4 sons are ex-military: 22 yrs. in the Air Force; 4 yrs. active AF for one, who then was in the Air National Guard for many yrs.; & one who was in the Navy for 3 yrs. The 4th son applied to the military, but was excluded for a hearing problem. Yes, thanks to all our vets.!

mischiefkat
November 10th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Many thanks to those who served,and are serving for their many sacrifices. So that all of us who call America home can enjoy our many freedoms. Blessings Kathy

Navy Wife
November 10th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Many thanks for your service. And for the wives who waited for them to return! My family includes DH, 23 yrs, DS 26 years, former SIL 21 years, and sister 28 years. I include my XSIL because DD was married to him through all his service.

Judy, USMC
November 10th, 2017, 05:11 PM
You are very welcome. It was my honor to serve!

Kgrammiecaz
November 10th, 2017, 06:16 PM
I am so very thankful and grateful to all those who have and are serving. My dad served in the Korean War, my sister is retired now, and several others in the family are in currently in the service. Many friends have served as well. Hooray to all of them. We love hearing stories from my dad! And his pictures with the girls in Korea LOL.

Tracie T
November 10th, 2017, 08:37 PM
My DH was in the Air Force and BIL was in the Army. I just want to say THANK YOU for your service to all veterans. God Bless you and your families.

chelea
November 11th, 2017, 01:01 AM
As a military wife and mom, I salute all the family members who support our troops.