PDA

View Full Version : Husky won't give up his shot-gun (front seat) status !

redcaboose1717
November 9th, 2017, 05:13 PM
I just found this....it's cute !
https://youtu.be/bJepzfQVmC4

Reminded me of when my 4 kids used to fight over the front seat until we made a rule that when they were with mom it went from the youngest to the oldest. So if I stopped and went to a store, the youngest gave up his seat to his brother that was older than he, and so on LOL !

Anyway....this is so cute ( I had a siberian husky years ago......would love another one, but they are soooo strong. I would really love to have an Alaskan Klee Kai ...they are much smaller but look just like huskies ....but WOW are they expensive. I always get pets from the shelter.....so getting a Klee Kai is probably pretty nil.....at least getting one from the shelter. ( and when I have found them on rescue sites they're gone before I can act on it! )

Georgie Girl
November 9th, 2017, 05:16 PM
That is so funny. I needed a laugh this afternoon well pretty much the whole day, a maybe the whole week.

Star lover
November 9th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Zeus is so funny and sweet. I laughed so hard....what a character!

Tracie T
November 9th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Oh, my...too funny! I love dogs, they crack me up.

Carlie Wolf
November 9th, 2017, 07:03 PM
HaHa toooo cute.

jjkaiser
November 9th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Hahaha I ain't moving and you can't make me. That was a riot!! Gotta love dogs!!!

Carolnnc
November 10th, 2017, 04:11 PM
So cute and funny. I had a Doberman who had to ride in the front seat of my Volkswagen. People would pull up beside me at stoplights and die laughing.