PDA

View Full Version : Not feeling so great !

redcaboose1717
November 2nd, 2017, 09:36 PM
I have slept most of the day. ( Well, mild chest pains keep waking me up ) I don't think that these chest pains are worth going to the ER over....they aren't the type that radiate down your arm nor do I have jaw pain etc.
I did make an appt. with the primary tomorrow morning, to see if she would be willing to run some tests. I haven't had any testing done for about 18 months, so you never know. We'll see.
I am pretty tired....even though I slept all day pretty much, so I think I am going back to bed ( Watch, I will wake up around 1 am to watch Jenny's newest tutorial, and then won't be able to get back to sleep !

I am going to go to the bedroom to watch Prime Justice with Ashleigh Banfield. I have gotten rather 'hooked" on her show since Nancy Grace's show stopped. I don't listen to any other news programs....so this is my daily fix for news !

Of course, I will go in the bedroom, watch about 15 minutes of it, and fall back to sleep of course !

Hope everyone is doing okay today.....try to stay warm if you are in a colder climate....and to those of you who are lucky enough to be somewhere where it's warm.....have a great day too !

Anitamae56
November 2nd, 2017, 09:47 PM
Sugar, so sorry you are not feeeling well, hope u get yo doctor in morning or sooner.
I did try to make u my friend quite sometime ago I don know what I did wrong.
Thinking of you and I will check in the morning to see how u are feeling. Take care o yourself and many thoughts sent your way.

KPH
November 2nd, 2017, 09:54 PM
Sugar, I hope you feel better and can get some rest tonight. The last two weeks, I've been awake when the tutorial for the week has posted. I'm kind of excited about seeing what's coming up. There was a new pattern in the 'new section' of the site this afternoon. I wonder if that's going to be it?

I hope everything goes well at the drs apt tomorrow.

sewbizzy
November 2nd, 2017, 11:04 PM
Sugar, so sorry you are not feeling better...I hope you can get in to see the Dr tomorrow...better to be safe than sorry...(((HUGS))))

cv quilter
November 2nd, 2017, 11:19 PM
Sugar, I'm wishing you a good evening, no more pains (and I hate feeling tired...feel that myself a LOT! ) Being 72 (or in these later years) is the pits. Go to bed, Watch your favorite programs, stay put in bed, and let us all know how you feel tomorrow. Keep us posted on what your doctor says and what tests run reveal. Thinking of you and saying a prayer for you as I go to bed myself.

LindaKay75
November 3rd, 2017, 12:57 AM
Sugar, I'm sorry you've had a bad day. Chest pains are scary. One night not too long ago I had chest pains and son called paramedics. It was just bad indigestion. But sure felt worse than indigestion. Like you I didn't have pains down arm, etc. I did have high blood pressure so went on meds for that. I sure hope you will have a restful night. You have been thru so much lately. I will pray for you and you'll have a good tomorrow. Can't be sick over the holidays now!

Julie A
November 3rd, 2017, 02:03 AM
Please get that checked soon. Women so often have much different cardiac symptoms that men. So hard to tell the difference between indigestion, gall bladder, cardiac, esophageal spasms, etc. But if you have chest pains that don't resolve with antacids or a drink of warm water, better to be safe and go to urgent care or ER.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Star lover
November 3rd, 2017, 07:14 AM
So sorry Sugar you're not feeling good. Sure hope the morning brings a better day for you. Thankful you're going to the doctors. I'll be praying for you. Hugs!

Carol336
November 3rd, 2017, 08:23 AM
Sugar, Hope you had a good nights rest. Good luck at your dr appt and keep us posted girlfriend