PDA

View Full Version : Anna Rollup for Robert Kaufman-thoughts??

Lori63
October 27th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Fat Quarter Shop's deal today is the Anna Rollup. My first thought was "Oh, I like that!". Then I looked at it again and all I could see was my grandma's sheets. So now I can't decide if I should get it or not. Part of me says to get it because it will always remind me of my Grandma, then I think, but it looks like sheets!

So what would you make with this if you had this rollup?

https://www.fatquartershop.com/flash-sale

Astatoo
October 27th, 2017, 03:34 PM
It certainly is a good deal! Like you, it does remind me of sheets, but I can also see it looking nice as a quilt, Phoebe's Flower Box pattern came to mind right away when I saw this one.

Hulamoon
October 27th, 2017, 03:40 PM
I don't see grandma, I see Shabby chic !

KPH
October 27th, 2017, 04:48 PM
I see Grandma Mac's sheets, now that you mention it. Not that that's a bad thing, she had the softest most comfy sheets. Phoebe's Flower Box would be great, Sweet Petunia uses jelly rolls, Grandmother's Fan, Jelly Basket...

Vonnie
October 27th, 2017, 09:37 PM
It says $13.99 per roll up. Does that mean you can buy more than one at that price? If so, go for it!

AMG
October 28th, 2017, 10:29 AM
Oh dang I wish I'd seen this yesterday!! We redid the office/guest room/craft room and I've wanted a shabby chic looking throw fir the daybed. I'm going to put that on my wishlist. M* has a kit too - maybe there will still be some in stock the next time there is a kit sale!