PDA

View Full Version : Questions about MSQC 's BOCK APP..?????????????????

redcaboose1717
October 24th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Hi,
I have an iPhone SE ( love it ) and I recently ( just yesterday ) downloaded the BLOCK appp......I understand that if you subscribe to the BLOCK magazine that the APP is a free download and you can view the magazine online correct ?

I tried to sign in....but it won't let me. Any suggestions ? ( I use the same password & user name that I have for my account here at MSQC.....

CraftyJnet
October 24th, 2017, 10:35 PM
I downloaded it on my iPhone and used the same email and password as here, and it worked. Sorry, I'm no help to you :(

AMG
October 24th, 2017, 11:02 PM
I think you have to buy/subscribe to the digital version to view the issues in the app.

Annababy
October 24th, 2017, 11:44 PM
If you have purchased any hard copies from M*, including your subscription copies you will be able to access them as soon as you get your log in fixed. I am afraid you may ghave to call them about it. Often, you can access your Block before it comes in the mail.

redcaboose1717
October 24th, 2017, 11:52 PM
I downloaded it on my iPhone and used the same email and password as here, and it worked. Sorry, I'm no help to you :(

I did the same thing ( used the same user name and password I use for the forum.....no luck. ) I think I will just call MSQC tomorrow AM to see if they can help me.....Thanks !

Star lover
October 25th, 2017, 07:13 AM
Use your password, log in info that you use for Missouri Star....the web site, not the forum.
I still haven't gotten the new Block on the app yet....hope everything works for you soon.....I like using it.

Connie Jo
October 25th, 2017, 08:02 AM
If we have purchased any block subscriptions we can get it? Where do I find it?

Star lover
October 25th, 2017, 08:06 AM
I'm not sure if you have to have a current subscription or if you've purchased them from M* or not. I do know you have to have purchased from M* to get the Block on the app. If you've purchased in a store it won't show.
The app is found in the App Store (iPad). I think there's an android one, I don't know anything about androids, as I only have an iPad.

redcaboose1717
October 25th, 2017, 08:42 AM
Use your password, log in info that you use for Missouri Star....the web site, not the forum.
I still haven't gotten the new Block on the app yet....hope everything works for you soon.....I like using it.

Thanks.....I just tried to sign in once more.....witht the email address & password that I use for the website....and it worked this time. I did try it last night, but it was a no go ! Whatever made it decide to work.....YAY I am happy ! Of course having the MSQC website on my phone at my finger tips just might be dangerous LOL !

Thanks Anita !

Annababy
October 25th, 2017, 08:42 AM
If we have purchased any block subscriptions we can get it? Where do I find it?

Only if purchased at Missouri Star... I learned the hard way. The ones purchased from Missouri Star were linked already when I started using the app.