PDA

View Full Version : I was bad!

Astatoo
October 20th, 2017, 05:31 PM
I have been trying to use up stash fabrics but...I saw this when DH and I were visiting a new (to us) quilt shop. I could not resist, do not know what I will do with it other than make a baby quilt or two but it is just so cute!

Beth

Monique
October 20th, 2017, 05:34 PM
What did you see?

KPH
October 20th, 2017, 05:35 PM
That's not bad, that's being prepared!

Iris Girl
October 20th, 2017, 05:38 PM
The suspense is killing us what did you find?!

Bubby
October 20th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Smile...!!!

Astatoo
October 20th, 2017, 06:13 PM

This is it!

Beth

Hulamoon
October 20th, 2017, 06:17 PM
I would of bought that too! Very cute!

Iris Girl
October 20th, 2017, 06:51 PM
adorable!!!!

redcaboose1717
October 20th, 2017, 08:32 PM
See....Beth you were so excited you forgot to post the photos ! I don't blame you.....I would be so very excited I would forget to post the photos too....This fabric is GORGEOUS !!!

( and by the way.....I don't think you were "BAD"....you are just like every other quilter.....you saw it, fell in love with it, and just HAD TO HAVE it !!! What's wrong with that? Absolutely nothing .....!!! :)

BTW....will you share where you got this fabric ? It's awesome !

Astatoo
October 20th, 2017, 08:39 PM
See....Beth you were so excited you forgot to post the photos ! I don't blame you.....I would be so very excited I would forget to post the photos too....This fabric is GORGEOUS !!!

( and by the way.....I don't think you were "BAD"....you are just like every other quilter.....you saw it, fell in love with it, and just HAD TO HAVE it !!! What's wrong with that? Absolutely nothing .....!!! :)

BTW....will you share where you got this fabric ? It's awesome !

Didn't forget, had to retake the picture, first one was too dark to actually see the cuteness. We found "My Favorite Quilt Shop" in Green Bay, WI.

LLLinda
October 20th, 2017, 08:50 PM
I call that normal quilter behavior. If there had been more coordinating fabrics I probably would have them too. The way I see it you had no other choice!

redcaboose1717
October 20th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Didn't forget, had to retake the picture, first one was too dark to actually see the cuteness.

I was just kidding Beth.....hope you didn't take my comment wrong .......

KPH
October 20th, 2017, 09:27 PM
That was a major 'awwwwwwwwwwwww' moment. I would have bought it too!

Patty J
October 20th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Not "bad" I call that being prepared for if and when you will need that fabric. Besides if you see it and love it best to buy it. You won't be able to find it later when there is a reason for it. And Nothing else will satisfy you. Ask me how I know this??

Hulamoon
October 20th, 2017, 09:54 PM
I agree Patty! I taught my girls that if it's the last one left...get it! It was usually at a place like Ross though where you will never see it again. lol

Star lover
October 21st, 2017, 06:45 AM
Oh my gosh......absolutely the cutest....ever! Oh no.....never, ever bad. It must have been a typo....should have read rad! (Groan)

Found this pattern using the fabrics: https://www.ericas.com/fabric/mommyandme.pdf

Trish04
October 21st, 2017, 07:50 AM
Yes that is adorable. I would not of been able to resist it either!

PrettyCurious
October 21st, 2017, 09:03 AM
Adorable.
Do not resist the pretty fabric!

Astatoo
October 21st, 2017, 09:06 AM
Oh my gosh......absolutely the cutest....ever! Oh no.....never, ever bad. It must have been a typo....should have read rad! (Groan)

Found this pattern using the fabrics: https://www.ericas.com/fabric/mommyandme.pdf

Thanks for the link, I did not see that big panel there but this does give me some ideas, they did have other coordinating fabrics but I tried to limit my purchase to just the three...may have to go back and get more. lol

Connie Jo
October 21st, 2017, 09:27 AM
Absolutely adorable!