PDA

View Full Version : 30 Minute Computer Case ( Bag)

redcaboose1717
October 19th, 2017, 09:19 PM
Forum Members,
I found this surfing YouTube !
Thought maybe some of you might want to make these for people in your life that might be getting a new laptop or notebook ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a03cmrVyyWM

Looks pretty simple to do !

Mimi_Howard
October 19th, 2017, 09:50 PM
I have been watching quite a few at that site and recently she had a wine holder... quite different than any design I have seen so far. I did make her 10 minute glass case. Easy enough, but it did come out a little too long for my glasses but scaling it down for next version should not be too hard. Use the longer version for a pencil/pen holder? Can always find a use for a case.

Patty J
October 19th, 2017, 09:55 PM
What a nice tutorial you found It would make a great Christmas gift. Easy and useful. I love those kinds of gifts.
As an aside I'd like to say welcome back and glad you are feeling better. thanks for posting

redcaboose1717
October 20th, 2017, 02:14 AM
What a nice tutorial you found It would make a great Christmas gift. Easy and useful. I love those kinds of gifts.
As an aside I'd like to say welcome back and glad you are feeling better. thanks for posting

Thanks Patty.....I am doing better....which is great. As much time as I have spent in hospitals since 2002...it's nice to have a few weeks where I haven't been going to the Drs. ( knock on wood LOL ) other than regular appts...

Mimi.....I have never see her videos before, but will take another look to see what else is there.