PDA

View Full Version : Update on Nina!

sewbizzy
October 18th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Nina had surgery to repair the meniscus in her knee about a month ago...she is doing well and going to rehab...she now doesn't have to wear the brace...in the picture is her Dad (our oldest son who had the liver transplant 4 years ago) Bruce Jr, Nina, her Mom Tina, and in front our grandaughter Sydney, my dh Bruce and me!! she will try out for the Rockettes again in the spring for next year...147083

Mom23
October 18th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Good to hear Nina is improving every day. Keep us posted on her auditions with the Rockets. It's always nice to "know somebody" when I watch the girls dancing. It was always my daughter's dream but she wasn't tall enough.

Your granddaughters are beautiful.

KPH
October 18th, 2017, 08:28 PM
That's great news!

Sandy Navas
October 18th, 2017, 08:55 PM
Great news! Does anyone ever tell you that Bruce Jr. resembles your husband - a lot?

TMP
October 18th, 2017, 09:17 PM
You have beautiful family! I am glad she is doing better.

sewbizzy
October 18th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Sandy, some people say that....we have 3 sons and this one looks exactly like my father...he also has the same mannerisms that my Dad had...

grammaterry
October 18th, 2017, 10:25 PM
genetics are so awesome and your family is an awesome example. I'm glad Nina is doing well and hope her dreams resume.

bubba
October 19th, 2017, 01:39 AM
I was just thinking about her today. Glad to hear she is on the mend!

redcaboose1717
October 19th, 2017, 02:13 AM
Glad to know Nina is doing well after knee surgery !
My youngest sister "Sam" ( her given name is Susan) took dance lessons for years, and taught dance for a few years. She was good enough to go further, but chose to get married right out of high school. She taught for a few years after getting married, but after her 2nd child was born, she stopped teaching dance as well.
All three of us took dance when we were small.....I took music lessons ( Piano, band, ) and enjoyed taking voice lessons.( I still occasionally sing for weddings & funerals when asked)

I agree with Mom23 ( Robin) I like the idea that I "know" someone when watching shows like that.....
My mom and I loved watching shows on TV like Carol Burnett, The Sonny & Cher Show, Andy Williams ( Christmas Shows....oops now I am revealing my age LOL ) and all those others.
I really enjoy watching the ice skaters on TV....I used to watch them with my mom until she passed away. Years ago, I got her VCR tapes of the Carol Burnett shows, she really enjoyed watching them occasionally.

Please keep us updated about Nina's progress with her surgery and her auditions ! You have pretty granddaughters !!

Bubby
October 19th, 2017, 08:15 AM
I'm glad Nina's coming along after her surgery. You have such a gorgeous family, Carol!

Star lover
October 19th, 2017, 08:23 AM
So thankful Nina is doing well....and with a great attitude! Thank you for keeping us updated. Y'all look happy and healthy!

cv quilter
October 20th, 2017, 11:00 AM
Great news about Nina. She'll be dancing and kicking those legs up before you know it. I wish her much luck in her tryouts this Spring. Beautiful family!