PDA

View Full Version : It was 49 degrees outside and he left the back door open?

LauraP
October 10th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Needless to say my DH was not my favorite person this morning. We had the screen up because it was in the 70's yesterday. I couldn't figure out why I was getting so cold until I got up and went to let the dog out. Seems he had his hands full and was going to come back and close it but he forgot. But he forgot his cup of coffee too!!!! Even now at 6:00 pm it is only 50. I guess fall really is here.

Patty J
October 10th, 2017, 09:34 PM
I'm in Canada this week and the resort owner said it was 27 degrees F. last night. Much nicer today with lots of blue skies and sunshine. Fishing in the wind and cold of yesterday wasn't really much fun. I was freezing even with 2 pairs of pants and 2 sweatshirts, boots, a heavy jacket and a rabbit fur hat. A fashion statement was made, but not one anyone else would copy. LOL

Tracie T
October 10th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Oh my, I bet that was cold. I'm actually ready for it to get cold, not 27 degrees though.

Bubby
October 11th, 2017, 06:21 AM
Fall arrived here last night but it's only temporary. It's supposed to be back in the 80s this weekend.

Monique
October 11th, 2017, 07:34 AM
I'm in Canada this week and the resort owner said it was 27 degrees F. last night. Much nicer today with lots of blue skies and sunshine. Fishing in the wind and cold of yesterday wasn't really much fun. I was freezing even with 2 pairs of pants and 2 sweatshirts, boots, a heavy jacket and a rabbit fur hat. A fashion statement was made, but not one anyone else would copy. LOL

It all depends on where! It was really nice here yesterday.

FaintlyArtistic
October 11th, 2017, 12:42 PM
Still in the 90's here!

pewa88
October 11th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Sure looking forward to fall here in SC. We are still using the AC and the humidity is nearly 100%. Been this way since the hurricane blew through.