PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Use...

Bubby
September 17th, 2017, 05:18 AM
I have a few packs of rotary cutting blades from Harbor Freight. They just don't work for me. If they work for you I will gladly mail them to the first person who replies. Please pm me your name and mailing address.

Iris Girl
September 17th, 2017, 05:42 AM
I use the harbor feight rotary blades all the time no issues.

Bubby
September 17th, 2017, 06:01 AM
Yay, April! I will mail them to you the first of the week. I hope all is well with you and yours. Hugs....

Iris Girl
September 17th, 2017, 07:16 AM
Thank you so much they work very well in my splash cutters!

Bubby
September 17th, 2017, 07:46 AM
You're welcome sweet friend!

MRoy
September 17th, 2017, 10:34 AM
The last HF blades I bought weren't very good. I found some on Amazon that were very good for the price but I just checked and they're no longer available. Drat!

JCY
September 17th, 2017, 02:49 PM
The last blades I bought was a 10 pack from Amazon. They came directly from Japan to a vendor in the US. The writing on the pkg. was all in a foreign language. But the blades work fine. I've been very satisfied with them.

redcaboose1717
September 17th, 2017, 04:30 PM
I use the ones from HF.....I don't have ( or haven't had the last time I cut out anything...which was MONTHS ago ) ......trouble with the HF cutting disks...
I do have some from Fiskars that I have purchased from Jo-Ann's ......still, so I am pretty well set for cutting disks for my rotary cutter for now. When I finally have to purchase some and if I do go back to HF to purchase them, maybe the best bet would be to only purchase one pack of them to see how they work....Maybe there's a problem with the new ones in stock, who knows ?