PDA

View Full Version : HSN and Singer

Genny
January 26th, 2012, 02:49 PM
As most people on here know , I'm Janome brand to the bone, but HSN has a special on Singers today with great prices. The one I like the most is the newest Singer that is Black and looks just like the old machines but with modern updates. Great price...check it out! :icon_bigsmile:

mrsg730
January 26th, 2012, 03:04 PM
I saw it too. I thought it look really nice. I just got a new machine for bday/xmas but it was really nice, great price and I loved the retro look of it.

brittyboo07
January 26th, 2012, 03:09 PM
I just commented on this machine to my mom and showed her a picture she thought it was neat! I wish I was able to get it ugh lol. I am getting a new machine with my tax refund well some of it haha! To bad i do not have it yet!

pdjewelrylady
January 26th, 2012, 04:04 PM
oh my goodness -
i saw it too :D and want it for meeeee!!
just need to give a hostess some free jewelry!!
yippppeeeeee!!

hahahaha that is my ryhme chant for today!

bakermom
January 26th, 2012, 05:42 PM
I watched part of the special. It does look like a nice machine.

GrammaBabs
January 26th, 2012, 08:38 PM
just remember... it needs to have the "horse power" to make it worthwhile... i'm off to check this out... just what i need another machine to WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks girls.. NOT

pdjewelrylady1
January 26th, 2012, 09:19 PM
SOLD OUT! no backorder..... you best believe i will be watching for the customer returns at our local HSN store! ;)

Monique
January 26th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Looks like a nice machine.

wendyw1
January 27th, 2012, 06:17 AM
I just ordered the special edition singer 160 this week, it should arrive next week. I really liked the antique look and I need another basic machine... well that's my excuse anyway LOL. Will let you all know how it goes when it arrives :-)