PDA

View Full Version : Winter song

Montanamom
January 23rd, 2012, 03:52 PM
I am looking for the Winters Song turnover fabric Jenny used for her lap quilt in the stack and whack tutorial. The one with the black and gold borders for turnover week. I have looked everywhere on the web

eup584
January 23rd, 2012, 05:07 PM
Try here: http://jellyrolls2go.com/winter-song-496.html

This site often seems to have a lot of Moda lines that are older and sold out elsewhere. However, be aware that if your order total starts getting large, the shipping prices are ridiculous!

quiltingtrish
January 24th, 2012, 06:50 PM
That's a gorgeous line and looked at the price for a jelly roll there. $40. bucks! And shipping added to that.
Sigh

Hugs,

Nanato2
January 25th, 2012, 02:52 AM
http://www.betterquiltkit.com/fabrics/moda/seasonal/winter-song-greenery-19322-15

Here is one source.

Lisaau
January 25th, 2012, 08:00 AM
$40 is how much Australians pay for jellyrolls.............. from our quilt stores

Sharon G
January 25th, 2012, 08:33 AM
And sometimes a bit more Lisa :(

That's why I don't shop in our stores anymore.
Online is better for me and my wallet! LOL

quiltingtrish
January 25th, 2012, 09:34 AM
It takes me awhile to make 40 bucks so I just wait until I see them on sale. I certainly have plenty of fabric that I don't need anything that bad enough to not wait for a sale. I have paid my prices in the past, but 2012 is a new year and am trying to pay down some things. :) I am working from my stash - fortunately I have one - I remind myself that since I paid for it, I may as well use it before it's 'my time' and it goes off to someone else.
It is a beautiful line of fabric.

Hugs,

Quiltlover
January 25th, 2012, 11:48 AM
It's so fun to pull fabrics from your stash and put together something that you don't have to spend money on now in this tight economy. You feel so smart and frugal. Just started a simple quilt that uses 9 patches and hourglass squares. I'm doing this in light turquoisey shades and browns leaning towards creams for the neutrals. I had some charms that I didn't know what to do with that I'd had for a good while and the turquoisy pieces I had collected from here and there. Just yummy colors going together. I also used some of the Primitive muslin charms as the neutrals. Just lovely!!