PDA

View Full Version : How long before orders ship?

brittyboo07
January 23rd, 2012, 03:22 PM
Hey everyone just wondered since this is my first order about how long it takes for the order to ship? I looked this morning and my order from Friday morning is still being processed.

Sewbee
January 23rd, 2012, 04:16 PM
Britt, generally an order placed during the week ships within a couple of days but I know there have been some ongoing server issues and with an order placed on Friday I would give it a few more days to see if it gets shipped. If it still shows processing on Wednesday you might want to give the shop a call and check the status with them.

I know they are all working very hard right now with a big influx of orders hitting right after the holidays and then the server problems started around the same time so that is not helping things either. I'm sure they will get things moving smoothly again, just give them a heads up if you think your order does not get fully processed. :)

brittyboo07
January 23rd, 2012, 04:25 PM
I think the error was on my part because I went back and checked and noticed that the state was wrong on my address so I emailed them with the corrected info. Thanks for letting me know this is my first order so I wasnt sure!

Sewbee
January 23rd, 2012, 04:34 PM
Glad you found that Britt! Make sure you also go online into your store account and edit your billing and shipping address information if needed. That is where the MSQC system gathers your shipping address from so you will want to make sure you don't have the same problem with future orders.

brittyboo07
January 23rd, 2012, 05:37 PM
I did update it but of course it wont update for the order. So if I do not hear anything by tomorrow I will just give them a call.

Lola2Ace
January 24th, 2012, 10:13 PM
I placed an order last Monday and it was on my front porch Thursday. I was amazed. I would say give them a call tomorrow either way just to make sure they know of your address correction. They will be happy to hear from you. I have never had such great customer service as with MSQC!

sunnyQLDmum
January 24th, 2012, 10:25 PM
Don't stress, it will get there. Some of my orders have taken up to 5 weeks! You live a lot closer than me though...

brittyboo07
January 24th, 2012, 11:09 PM
Emailed them with the corrected address yesterday and heard back from them with super customer service!