PDA

View Full Version : Have to share

Iris Girl
August 3rd, 2017, 03:24 PM
This is what I came home to when I walked in my bedroom to change my clothes.

Is this not the cutest site ever?

Star lover
August 3rd, 2017, 03:36 PM
It's is the cutest EVER!!!!! Ya made my day. Thank you! Sooooo sweet. Happy it made you're day too!

Kgrammiecaz
August 3rd, 2017, 03:59 PM
AWWWWWWWWW - loving this photograph. I have only one, but wish I could handle several. My kitty is such a joy to come home to.

Cool Breeze Quilter
August 3rd, 2017, 04:04 PM
Those cuties brought a smile to my face. That's a very sweet picture.

Hulamoon
August 3rd, 2017, 04:06 PM
Kitty Party!!!

jjkaiser
August 3rd, 2017, 04:11 PM
Haha so cute! But I have to admit that when I first looked at it I thought it was a skunk family!!!

Bubby
August 3rd, 2017, 04:13 PM
Ahhhhh, that's adorable for sure.

Cathy F
August 3rd, 2017, 04:28 PM
They put a smile on my face!

Iris Girl
August 3rd, 2017, 04:48 PM
Haha so cute! But I have to admit that when I first looked at it I thought it was a skunk family!!!

LOL My Tuxedos would not be happy if you thought they were skunks! Especially Mistachio she is so sophisticated with her milk 'stache

Iris Girl
August 3rd, 2017, 04:49 PM
Kitty Party!!!

Yes Tuxies are always dressed and ready to party!

JCY
August 3rd, 2017, 05:28 PM
So cute! When I was in jr. high school, I had a long haired tiger cat. It used to let me dress it up in doll clothes (which he really didn't like much), but was a real cuddler. We don't have any pets at our house.

Iris Girl
August 3rd, 2017, 05:58 PM
Cranberry is the fat cat of the 3 and so lovable she lets me hold her like a baby and shower her with kisses , she tolerates a halloween hoodie and never blinks. She is a cuddle butt. Mistachio is very sophisticated with that milk 'stache and although she likes to have fun and play she don't want you to see her doing it. Bonkers is just off the wall bonkers, lovable but not as much as Cranberry. They keep us entertained. Cranberry and Bonkers are blood sisters. Mistachio was just in the cage with them. They are all rescues.

GrammaBabs
August 3rd, 2017, 06:54 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW,,,, such sweetie pies:)))))))))))) Thank you for sharing this:))GB

mommadeb
August 3rd, 2017, 06:57 PM
I love it!!!

Cokie
August 3rd, 2017, 09:12 PM
Thanks for sharing that pic. I had a crappy day today and that made me literally laugh out loud. We had a little tuxedo cat - she had little white spots around her mouth that looked like a little checkerboard so my son named her Checkers. She was the sweetest little cat - very tiny, never weighed over about 5 lbs.

AuntieVic
August 3rd, 2017, 10:20 PM
Yes that is the cutest site. Just the site of it would relieve the stress from a long day at work.

cv quilter
August 4th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Very cute! I never heard of Tuxedos, but they are super pretty. No cats here now....though had some years ago. Just one little King Charles Cavalier, who we feel very fortunate to still have with us. That's a fun picture, April.

Andrea F
August 5th, 2017, 05:33 AM
Awww, that's so cute!

liz72703
August 5th, 2017, 11:13 AM
OMG!! The cuteness! Thanks for sharing that. Your babies are adorable!