PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!!!

bubba
July 28th, 2017, 10:27 PM
To each and everyone of you for this past year. MM's first surgery was the 26th of July one year ago, and needless to say, the following day, my birthday was awful. However, this year, he more than made up for it!

Our two oldest grandgirls took me for ice cream (MM got to come along!). Then the two of us went to a garage sale. I passed up on a Singer 15 from1953...had it been 1957, no doubt it would have come home with us! We then went to see the new Minion movie which was adorable! He made me a delicious dinner and late last night, we had pumpkin pie! Today we went to the Bellevue Art Show and walked around for a few hours, having lunch at PF Changs, then me bought me another pair of Mephistos....I love those sandals!

So, between him and the fantastic wishes from all of you, my day was great!

Thank you from the bottom of my ♥ !!!

shirleyknot
July 28th, 2017, 10:29 PM
He gets to eat now?

Star lover
July 28th, 2017, 11:04 PM
If he still can't eat....all that food and he cooked! You got a keeper! So happy that all of you had such a wonderful day!

bubba
July 28th, 2017, 11:28 PM
He has to eat a small amount because of the antibiotics, otherwise he will get sick. Like last night, he had three prawns and a little bit of pasta. Earlier in the week, he had a chicken strip and a couple bites of rice a roni and a slice of pineapple. Just a few bites is all.

grammaterry
July 28th, 2017, 11:35 PM
Ah, you two are so special together

stationarymom
July 29th, 2017, 12:48 AM
I'm so glad you had a great day.

Bubby
July 29th, 2017, 07:13 AM
It's hard to believe it's been a year already! Both of you have had quite a time with this....it's time for nothing but good news.

Monique
July 29th, 2017, 07:25 AM
Pat I am happy you had a wonderful day. No one deserves it more than you.

shirleyknot
July 29th, 2017, 08:33 AM
I;m happy for you both that he gets at least a taste

JaniceR
July 29th, 2017, 12:01 PM
That is so nice to hear you had such a nice birthday! Doing such fun things with the people you love, how could it be anything but wonderful! I am so happy to hear that you are able to be doing the fun things together! You both deserve that and more, more, more of it!!

SallyO'Sews
July 29th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Sorry I missed the party, but so happy you had a good day. Quilty birthday hugs to you and MM!

pcbatiks
July 29th, 2017, 10:19 PM
If I missed my chance earlier..........Happy Birthday Pat! It sounds like you had a great day!

Ginny B
July 30th, 2017, 09:19 AM
Pat, so glad to hear you had such a nice birthday celebration. :)

amartin24
July 31st, 2017, 10:16 AM
Wow, what a long year of trials and tribulations! So glad to hear you had a nice birthday and your husband is finally coming along slowly with his health. Sounds like you have quite a loving and appreciative husband there!

auntiemern
July 31st, 2017, 05:52 PM
What a year it has been. Glad you had a great birthday. Happy to hear things are looking up for MM as well.

Andrea F
August 1st, 2017, 03:15 AM
Is it one year already? It was a tough one. I'm glad you had a nice day.