PDA

View Full Version : watching the retreat center tour....

bubba
July 25th, 2017, 06:25 PM
and getting very excited for September to get here!!

I found it interesting to learn that if the handicapped rooms are not in use, they let men sleep there. Cindy also said that they have the dorm room across the street with eight twin beds where the men may stay as well, then come over to the center to sew with us women folk!

It's just under two months to go.......

snippet
July 25th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Yeah I noticed she said that too. I wonder if that's true for our retreat. I'm pretty sure the bottom rooms are already booked with women.

I love the design wall and the sewing table set up. Looks like they are using the white rectangular tables we used to sew on for eating and got rid of the round tables. That's good too.

I'm getting excited for the retreat!

bubba
July 25th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Yeah I noticed she said that too. I wonder if that's true for our retreat. I'm pretty sure the bottom rooms are already booked with women.

I love the design wall and the sewing table set up. Looks like they are using the white rectangular tables we used to sew on for eating and got rid of the round tables. That's good too.

I'm getting excited for the retreat!

I liked the round tables. It was really nice that last night when Jenny sat down with us around one and chatted along like we were old friends!

Sandy Navas
July 26th, 2017, 09:20 AM
Where oh where did you find this video????? Linkee pleeeeeseee.

K. McEuen
July 26th, 2017, 11:22 AM
Where oh where did you find this video????? Linkee pleeeeeseee.

It is on Facebook, on the Quilting Deals page. On my phone right now or I'd link you.

asta
July 26th, 2017, 11:43 AM
I enjoyed the video along with DH. He liked getting a peak at what I would be /have been experiencing.

Sandy Navas
July 26th, 2017, 12:01 PM
So if I don't do FB any more . . .

Ahhh, not to worry - they let me see it.