PDA

View Full Version : I won't be up with the Night Owls

redcaboose1717
June 29th, 2017, 12:29 AM
Due to the fact I have an early Dr. apt, I am going to go to bed....so no night owls for me ( maybe )

Not only that, but cutting my finger makes it difficult to type and to sew as well.

Some of you mentioned a guard on your rotary cutter....I have a Fiskars that has a guard, but don't care for it much.
I used the Aqua Color Olfa Rotary Cutter that Jenny uses most of the time.

I have a Yellow / Black Olfa Cutter (45mm) a Fiskar (45mm) and the Aqua Ola (45mm) rotary cutter..and I love the Aqua one the best.
Maybe I will learn something from the Aqua Colored one......TO USE THE FISKAR (it'd orange & white ) more....even though I don't like it much..

Well, good night everyone ! I might get back up ....sometimes I can't sleep !

stationarymom
June 29th, 2017, 01:09 AM
Have a good night and I hope your finger heals quickly.I don't think i'll meet up with the Night Owls tonight either I have another Dr's appt tomorrow.

bubba
June 29th, 2017, 02:53 AM
Since I cut mine just over three years ago, I put guards on my rulers so that shouldn't be happening again. I also now use Kai rotary cutters and I think (and hope) that it would be hard to cut myself with one. Hoping I don't find out!

Judy, USMC
June 29th, 2017, 03:53 AM
Guess us regular Night Owls can just post here. Good luck you two at the Doctor's.

Steve is itching to get back in the driver's seat of the car but no driving until July 11th (next appointment.) In fact they don't even want him to be in the front passenger's seat. Seems that in the driver's seat the seat belt would cross over his incisions and in the passenger's side there is danger if the air bag goes off. When we go cross country he does allow me to drive ... at night ,,, in the construction zones (usually raining too) ... and is usually asleep within the first 2 miles.

Good night everyone. Have a great day!