PDA

View Full Version : Need a giggle?

EnumclawGramma
June 27th, 2017, 12:34 PM
This is a long, but OH SO WORTH it read!

http://kaythesewinglawyer.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/a-speech-on-quilting.html

Star lover
June 27th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Oh my, this is too funny. Now, if we could all find husbands like this.....we could conquer the world! Well according to him, we all ready have! Yeah! Thanks so much for sharing....made my day!

WendyI
June 27th, 2017, 01:03 PM
THAT is fantastic!! LOL! Wish I had her stash! LOL!

jjkaiser
June 27th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Yes this was a very long piece but so well written. I laughed at the comparison of drug dealers and quilters, and the taking of the Featherweight on the plane!! We can all see pieces of ourselves in this clever write up!!

shirleyknot
June 27th, 2017, 01:21 PM
We dont have a Starbucks, but we DO have Marshalls Dry Goods.

Caroline T.
June 27th, 2017, 01:39 PM
LOL When he started on the Hardware store (turned quilt shop) I thought he was going to mention all the stuff we find there, and places like Harbor Freight, that help our craft i.e. lighting, storage containers, shelving, painters tape, rotary blades...

bubba
June 27th, 2017, 03:04 PM
LOL When he started on the Hardware store (turned quilt shop) I thought he was going to mention all the stuff we find there, and places like Harbor Freight, that help our craft i.e. lighting, storage containers, shelving, painters tape, rotary blades...

MM thought his day was made when I went to the quilt shop that was next door to a gun shop! Oh, and the Man Store (Harbor Freight) which is right next door to Artco!

Caroline T.
June 27th, 2017, 03:26 PM
MM thought his day was made when I went to the quilt shop that was next door to a gun shop! Oh, and the Man Store (Harbor Freight) which is right next door to Artco!

Hahaha, I know where the Artco & Harbor Freight stores are... where's the gun shop? I could be busy in the fabric store for hours...

bubba
June 27th, 2017, 04:14 PM
Hahaha, I know where the Artco & Harbor Freight stores are... where's the gun shop? I could be busy in the fabric store for hours...

I only went once, but I think it was in Buckley? It's not that big of a shop, but the owner was very nice and had bright, cheerful fabric.

Cokie
June 27th, 2017, 07:44 PM
In Amish country, there is a harness and boot shop that has a quilt shop on one side. I only took my husband with me once - cost me more to buy him a pair of boots than I spent on my fabric!!

pcbatiks
June 27th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Love this..........I think he has us quilters figured out! :D